- 10Bet Exclusive Bonus: 50% Up To £200 Free!
- Bet365 Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- NetBet Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £100 Free!
- Bet365 Live streaming - Watch Live Sports
- BoyleSports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Ladbrokes Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Betfred Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25!
- Winner Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- 18Bet Exclusive Bonus: 150% Up To £30 Free!
- Betway Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Vernons Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25 Free!
Live football streaming: Watch Inverness CT v Celtic in the SPL
- Updated: February 6, 2013
First plays second on Saturday lunchtime (1200 GMT) as runaway leaders Celtic seek to gain revenge for their shock 1-0 loss at home to Inveness CT earlier this season.
Bet365 are showing Inverness CT v Celtic live, legal and straight onto your computer via 101 Great Goals. Simply click on this link or the Live Streaming tab above and follow the simple step-by-step instructions to watch.
NOTE: Be aware that Bet365 have some geographical restrictions on this broadcast, whilst those without a Bet365 account will need to deposit money in an account to watch the match.
This game is not available in the UK or Ireland. But can be watched if you are located in China, Spain, Germany, Italy, Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Bulgaria, Greece, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Czech Republic, Hungary & Slovakia.
Celtic welcome Juventus on Tuesday night in a special Champions League night. First, Celtic need to put a decent performance against an overachieving Inverness side.
Celtic have won 9 of their last 10 in the league. 15 points clear at the top, the title is certain to be coming back to Celtic Park.
Manager Neil Lennon will however be disappointed his side didn’t make the League Cup final after a shock 3-2 loss in the Semi-final to St Mirren.
Inverness CT travel to Celtic Park desperate to regain the form that saw them climb up the table in late 2012. With only one win in 2013, and one in their last 6 in all competitions, Celtic seem set to continue their fine league form.
Billy Mckay has been the Inverness star man. With an incredible 17 goals this season Mckay will be the main threat to Celtic’s defence.
Inverness have already managed to beat Celtic away this season. Their shock 1-0 win kickstarted their great form and a win like that this weekend would be sure to do the same.
However, Celtic have too many weapons and their players will be playing for a spot in the huge Champions League tie against Juventus.