- Jermain Defoe’s dream five-a-side team features Luka Modric and Steven Gerrard [Video]
- Man United target Aymeric Laporte wants move but Bilbao won’t sell for less than £31m buy-out clause
- Real Madrid unveil new signing Lucas Silva to the media [Video]
- Victor Valdes makes his first Man United appearance for the U21s vs Liverpool U21s [Vine]
- Robin van Persie: Scoring five goals against Cambridge isn’t easy but we must make our own luck
Live football streaming: Watch Getafe v Atletico Madrid in La Liga
Atletico Madrid travel to an in-form Getafe side on Sunday evening, (1800 GMT) attempting to keep the pressure on city rivals, Real Madrid.
Bet365 are showing Getafe v Atletico Madrid live, legal and straight onto your computer via 101 Great Goals. Simply click on this link or the Live Streaming tab above and follow the simple step-by-step instructions to watch.
NOTE: Be aware that Bet365 have some geographical restrictions on this broadcast, whilst those without a Bet365 account will need to deposit money in an account to watch the match.
Getafe v Atletico Madrid is not available in Spain, England and Ireland. But can be watched if you are located in Australia, China, Germany, Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Bulgaria, Greece, Poland, Romania, Czech Republic, Hungary and Slovakia.
Getafe still have European hopes following a six game unbeaten run in the league. A win over Atletico would boost their hopes significantly.
Atletico are in a fight for second. 11 points ahead of fourth, they will be playing Champions League football next season but they would really love bragging rights over Real Madrid too.
Radamel Falcao is the obvious Atletico threat. 22 goals in the league so far this season, the Colombian will be a constant threat to a solid Getafe defence.
Getafe have managed to keep four clean sheets in a row but will need to be on top of their game to cope with Falcao and the aggressive Diego Costa.
Atletico have the best defence in the league but have been a little suspect away from home.
Don’t expect too many goals in this encounter. One goal either way would probably decide it.
- Updated: April 3, 2013