- A shirtless Thierry Henry reacts to New York Red Bulls 1 – New England Revolution 2 [Video]
- Still Got It! 41 year old Cuauhtemoc Blanco scores free-kick for Puebla v Santos Laguna
- (Chelsea’s) Fernando Torres has disappointing 73 minutes in AC Milan 1 – Inter 1 [Individual Highlights]
- AC Milan 1 – Inter Milan 1 [Video Highlights]
- ‘Oh No You Don’t!’ Xavi forced Messi back out onto pitch to receive guard of honour [GIF]
Live football streaming: Watch Dundee v Celtic in the SPL
Bottom plays top in the SPL as Celtic travel to Dens Park to face Dundee for the evening game on Boxing Day in the SPL on Wednesday December 26, 2012. Kick off at 19.45.
Bet365 are showing Dundee v Celtic live, legal and straight onto your computer via 101 Great Goals. Simply click on this link or the Live Streaming tab above and follow the simple step-by-step instructions to watch.
NOTE: Be aware that Bet365 have some geographical restrictions on this broadcast, whilst those without a Bet365 account will need to deposit money in an account to watch the match.
This game is not available in the UK or Ireland. But can be watched if you are located in China, Spain, Germany, Italy, Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Bulgaria, Greece, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Czech Republic, Hungary & Slovakia.
Having beaten Barcelona this season, you would think a fixture at the bottom club in Scotland’s top division will hold no fears for Celtic boss Neil Lennon, but the fiery ginger is warning his players to keep their feet on the ground.
Lennon: “I’m not going to take the game lightly. We have another three games, Dundee, Hibs away and Motherwell before the break, so I will try to use the squad but everyone wants to play. The team is playing so well that I don’t want to break the momentum up too much. But people are champing at the bit to play.”
Celtic have now won five on the bounce in all competitions but Dundee will be eager for a famous scalp.
Six points adrift of Ross County at the foot of the SPL table, Barry Smith’s side really need a result to kick start their campaign.
A 2-0 defeat at Parkhead, with goals from Gary Hooper and Victor Wanyama was the result when these two sides met in September.
- Updated: December 24, 2012