- 10Bet Exclusive Bonus: 50% Up To £200 Free!
- Bet365 Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- NetBet Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £100 Free!
- Bet365 Live streaming - Watch Live Sports
- BoyleSports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Ladbrokes Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Betfred Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25!
- Winner Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- 18Bet Exclusive Bonus: 150% Up To £30 Free!
- Betway Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Vernons Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25 Free!
Live football streaming: Watch Celtic v Dundee in the SPL
- Updated: February 20, 2013
Runaway SPL leaders Celtic host bottom-of-the-table Dundee on Sunday (1245 GMT) as they look to extend their lead at the top.
Bet365 are showing Celtic v Dundee live, legal and straight onto your computer via 101 Great Goals. Simply click on this link or the Live Streaming tab above and follow the simple step-by-step instructions to watch.
NOTE: Be aware that Bet365 have some geographical restrictions on this broadcast, whilst those without a Bet365 account will need to deposit money in an account to watch the match.
Celtic v Dundee is not available in the UK or Ireland. But can be watched if you are located in China, Spain, Germany, Italy, Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Bulgaria, Greece, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Czech Republic, Hungary & Slovakia.
Celtic lie 19 points clear at the top of the table whilst Dundee are being left adrift at the bottom. With only 14 points from 26, Dundee seem destined for relegation.
Dundee haven’t won in the league since November and travelling to Celtic isn’t likely to change that stat. They haven’t even registered a goal in their last four matches.
Celtic bounced back from their 3-0 loss to Juventus with a 6-2 demolition of Dundee United.
Georgios Samaras is expected to return to the fold after recovering from an injury sustained at the end of January.
The visitors are still without Stephen O’Donnell, Mark Kerr, Jamie McCluskey and Carl Finnigan.
Anything other than an easy Celtic win would be a ridiculous prediction.