- Napoli star Gokhan Inler scores 35 yard golazo & produces bizarre celebration [GIF]
- Liverpool boss Brendan Rodgers “bitterly disappointed” in post match interview after Crystal Palace defeat [Video]
- Radamel Falcao confirms return to Man United training on Twitter
- Barcelona star Lionel Messi played Jordi Alba in with an incredible long range pass [Vine]
- Dejan Lovren before Palace defeat: “I want to be Liverpool captain one day” [Video]
Live football streaming: Watch Bursaspor v Galatasaray in the Super Lig
Star signing Wesley Sneijder is set to make his full debut as top-of-the-table Galatasaray travel to Bursaspor on Saturday evening. (1700 GMT)
Bet365 are showing Bursaspor v Galatasaray live, legal and straight onto your computer via 101 Great Goals. Simply click on this link or the Live Streaming tab above and follow the simple step-by-step instructions to watch.
NOTE: Be aware that Bet365 have some geographical restrictions on this broadcast, whilst those without a Bet365 account will need to deposit money in an account to watch the match.
This game is not available in Canada and Germany but can be watched everywhere else on planet earth including the UK and Ireland.
Galatasaray have had an eventful transfer window. They made two big name signings in Didier Drogba and Wesley Sneijder. Drogba is currently at the African Cup of Nations but will look forward to their Champions League adventures.
Wesley Sneijder came on in last weekend’s win over Besiktas. This match should be his first start for the Turkish giants, after finding out this week he didn’t make the Dutch squad.
Burak Yilmaz is Galatasaray’s main goal threat and Bursaspor’s new signing Anton Ferdinand will need to be on his A-game to keep him quiet.
Bursaspor have only managed one win from their first six in 2013. They have slipped to 7th in the table and they need to get their European hopes back on track ASAP.
Despite being 7th, Bursaspor are only four points off 2nd and a win at home to the league leaders will help get them climb the table.
However, Galatasaray should be too strong for Bursaspor on Saturday but it shouldn’t be an easy win for Wesley Sneijder’s new side.
- Updated: January 30, 2013