- Five of the best AC Milan moments at AS Roma, featuring Ibrahimovic, Shevchenko and a Scudetto win [Video]
- Mike Bassett wishes Arsenal fans a Merry Christmas & offers Arsene Wenger some advice [Video]
- Real Madrid’s Dani Carvajal smashed up a controller after Isco beat him in FIFA [Tweets]
- Real Madrid president Florentino Perez says he’d be ‘delighted’ to offer Carlo Ancelotti new contract
- Stats comparison: Liverpool starlet Raheem Sterling & Arsenal man Alexis Sanchez [Graphic]
Live football streaming: Watch Blackpool v Cardiff in the Championship
Managerless Blackpool will be hoping to pick up their first win in over a month on Saturday (1720 GMT) against a high-flying Cardiff side who are unbeaten during the same length of time.
Bet365 are showing Blackpool v Cardiff live, legal and straight onto your computer via 101 Great Goals. Simply click on this link or the Live Streaming tab above and follow the simple step-by-step instructions to watch.
NOTE: Be aware that Bet365 have some geographical restrictions on this broadcast, whilst those without a Bet365 account will need to deposit money in an account to watch the match.
This game is not available via the Bet365 streaming service in the UK, Ireland or China. Everywhere else, including Germany, Italy, Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Bulgaria, Greece, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Czech Republic, Hungary and Slovakia, is fine.
The tangerines have slipped to 15th in the table after failing to win in their last 5 games. In contrast, it’s looking much more rosy for Malky Mackay’s Cardiff who sit 8 points clear at the top of the table.
Blackpool’s hopes in this game rest on wonderkid Tom Ince. Son of Paul Ince, Tom has bagged 13 goals so far this season and is currently heavily linked with a move to Anfield.
Morale at Blackpool will not be helped by throwing away a 1-0 lead against Fulham in the FA Cup 3rd round replay this week.
Despite Cardiff’s great league form and position, manager Malky Mackay wasn’t best pleased at his side’s shock defeat at the hands of non-league Macclesfield Town. This result was followed up by a respectable 0-0 draw at home to Ipswich.
Blackpool should put up a fight against promotion favourites Cardiff but it probably won’t be enough. The formbook points to a Cardiff win although Blackpool will do their best to get a result to break out of their awful run.
- Updated: January 17, 2013