- 10Bet Exclusive Bonus: 50% Up To £200 Free!
- Bet365 Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- NetBet Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £100 Free!
- Bet365 Live streaming - Watch Live Sports
- BoyleSports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Ladbrokes Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Betfred Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25!
- Winner Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- 18Bet Exclusive Bonus: 150% Up To £30 Free!
- Betway Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Vernons Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25 Free!
Live football streaming: Watch Benfica v FC Porto in the Primeira Liga
- Updated: January 12, 2013
It couldn’t be closer at the top of Portugal’s Primeira Liga and Benfica v Porto on Sunday, January 13, 2012, (kick off: 20.15 UK time) looks like being a mouth watering match up between the best two teams in the country.
Bet365 are showing Benfica v FC Porto live, legal and straight onto your computer via 101 Great Goals. Simply click on this link or the Live Streaming tab above and follow the simple step-by-step instructions to watch.
NOTE: Be aware that Bet365 have some geographical restrictions on this broadcast, whilst those without a Bet365 account will need to deposit money in an account to watch the match.
This game is available everywhere online besides Portugal. Meaning if you are based anywhere in the UK and Ireland, Benfica v Porto is available via our live streaming service. As well as anywhere in western Europe, America, South America or the Middle East.
Hosts Benfica lead Porto by three points and a marginally better goal difference (+4). But the away side have played a game less so far this season.
The fact that neither Benfica or Porto have lost this season, combined with Sporting Lisbon’s woeful campaign, means this game, and the next time they meet on May 12, 2013 (scheduled to be the penultimate game on the league fixture list) could well decide the destination of the title.
As if to prove this very point, Porto won this game last March 3-2 and went on to claim the league title. And the quality of attacking players on show means this should be quite a spectacle.
Oscar Cardozo and Nico Gaitan will be Benfica’s best chance of a goal whilst Joao Moutinho and Jackson Martinez are Porto’s key men.
A fascinating encounter awaits, can you afford not to watch it?!