- 10Bet Exclusive Bonus: 50% Up To £200 Free!
- Bet365 Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- NetBet Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £100 Free!
- Bet365 Live streaming - Watch Live Sports
- BoyleSports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Ladbrokes Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Betfred Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25!
- Winner Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- 18Bet Exclusive Bonus: 150% Up To £30 Free!
- Betway Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Vernons Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25 Free!
Live football streaming: Watch Bayern Munich v Werder Bremen in the Bundesliga
- Updated: February 19, 2013
Bayern Munich host Werder Bremen on Saturday (1430 GMT) following their impressive 3-1 win away at Arsenal midweek.
Bet365 are showing Bayern Munich v Werder Bremen live, legal and straight onto your computer via 101 Great Goals. Simply click on this link or the Live Streaming tab above and follow the simple step-by-step instructions to watch.
NOTE: Be aware that Bet365 have some geographical restrictions on this broadcast, whilst those without a Bet365 account will need to deposit money in an account to watch the match.
This game is NOT available to watch in Germany, Italy, Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Bulgaria, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Czech, Hungary or Slovakia due to the geographical restrictions. But, crucially since you are reading this in English, it can be watched in the UK and Ireland. As well as if you are based in China and Spain.
Runaway leaders Bayern Munich welcome an underperforming Werder Bremen side to the Allianz Arena.
Bayern are bang in form, without dropping a point in 2013, the German giants have all but secured their spot in the Champions League following their midweek 3-1 win over Arsenal in London.
Werder’s main goal threat Nils Petersen won’t be able to feature against Bayern. With 4 goals in his last 3 games for Bremen, the on-loan Bayern man will be sorely missed in front of goal.
Without their key striker, Bremen are very unlikely to score against a Bayern team that have only conceded seven in the league all season.
In contrast, Bayern have plenty of goal threats. Top scorer Mario Mandzukic could be rested after his work misweek paving the week for Mario Gomez to start.
Wingers Arjen Robben, Franck Ribery and Thomas Muller are all capable of getting a goal too with Toni Kroos always a threat behind the striker.
This game can only really go one way. It would be a huge shock if Bremen even got a goal at the Allianz arena this weekend.