- 10Bet Exclusive Bonus: 50% Up To £200 Free!
- Bet365 Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- NetBet Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £100 Free!
- Bet365 Live streaming - Watch Live Sports
- BoyleSports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Ladbrokes Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Betfred Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25!
- Winner Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- 18Bet Exclusive Bonus: 150% Up To £30 Free!
- Betway Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Vernons Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25 Free!
Live football streaming: Watch Barcelona v Athletic Bilbao in La Liga
- Updated: November 28, 2012
Saturday (1900 GMT) sees the formidable Barcelona welcome an inconsistent Athletic Bilbao side to the Nou Camp.
Bet365 are showing Levante v Barcelona live, legal and straight onto your computer via 101 Great Goals. Simply click on this link or the Live Streaming tab above and follow the simple step-by-step instructions to watch.
NOTE: Be aware that Bet365 have some geographical restrictions on this broadcast, whilst those without a Bet365 account will need to deposit money in an account to watch the match.
This game is not available in Spain, England and Ireland. But can be watched if you are located in Australia, China, Germany, Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Bulgaria, Greece, Poland, Romania, Czech Republic, Hungary and Slovakia.
High flying Barcelona last dropped points at the beginning of October in a 2-2 draw against Real Madrid. Incredibly, these are the only points they’ve dropped all season.
With 37 points from a possible 39 it’s hard to see past the Catalans in this league tie. Bilbao have struggled to find form this season and currently linger in 14th place.
Bilbao have only picked up four points on their travels all season so coming away from the Nou Camp with a result would be nothing short of a miracle.
Averaging over 3 goals a game in their opening 13 fixtures expect goals from Lionel Messi & co. Bilbao’s shaky defence is likely to be shaken up a little more. However, Alexis Sanchez won’t be getting in on the goals after being ruled out through injury.
Bilbao will miss injured midfielder Gurpegi but will hope Llorente can produce some of his old magic up front to punish Barcelona’s questionable defending.
Don’t expect a close encounter in this one. Bilbao would probably be happy to match last season’s scoreline of a 2-0 defeat as they will be facing the mighty Catalans at their best.