- 10Bet Exclusive Bonus: 50% Up To £200 Free!
- Bet365 Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- NetBet Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £100 Free!
- Bet365 Live streaming - Watch Live Sports
- BoyleSports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Ladbrokes Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Betfred Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25!
- Winner Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- 18Bet Exclusive Bonus: 150% Up To £30 Free!
- Betway Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Vernons Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25 Free!
Live football streaming: Watch Ajax v PSV in the Eredivisie
- Updated: November 28, 2012
Top of the table PSV travel to historic rivals Ajax on Saturday evening (19:45 GMT) in what should be a hotly-contested clash.
Bet365 are showing Ajax v PSV live, legal and straight onto your computer via 101 Great Goals. Simply click on this link or the Live Streaming tab above and follow the simple step-by-step instructions to watch.
NOTE: Be aware that anyone without a Bet365 account will need to deposit money in an account to watch the match. This game is available worldwide (no geo-restrictions apply). But cannot be seen in Holland.
4th placed Ajax host PSV in a must-win game for the Amsterdam giants. Currently 6 points behind PSV, Ajax can’t afford to lose any more ground on the leaders at this stage of the season.
Ajax come into the game in a nice run of form after picking up 3 wins in a row. They’ll be relying on their youngsters to grab the goals. Christian Eriksen and new boy Viktor Fischer are their main goal threats with Ryan Babel sidelined through injury.
Following 5-1 and 6-1 wins against Heerenveen and ADO Den Haag PSV were brought back down to earth last week in a 2-1 home defeat by 3rd placed Vitesse. That loss ended a run of 8 straight wins in the league for PSV.
PSV boss Dick Advocaat has almost a full squad to choose from. Erik Pieters and Ola Toivanen are still out through long term injuries but Advocaat has a selection headache up front. Lens, Mertens, Matavz, Narsingh and Wijnaldum are all vying for a starting birth up front.
In this fixture last season Ajax ran out 2-0 winners but PSV look much stronger this year and this game could go either way. Expect goals between the two highest scoring teams in the Eredivisie. PSV have scored a whopping 49 goals in their first 14 games.
Scouts from Manchester United and Arsenal will be there to look at Ajax’s Christian Eriksen and PSV’s Kevin Strootman. Everyone will be looking to impress in a game that will definitely produce goals and drama.