- 10Bet Exclusive Bonus: 50% Up To £200 Free!
- Bet365 Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- NetBet Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £100 Free!
- Bet365 Live streaming - Watch Live Sports
- BoyleSports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Ladbrokes Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Betfred Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25!
- Winner Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- 18Bet Exclusive Bonus: 150% Up To £30 Free!
- Betway Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Vernons Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25 Free!
Live football streaming: Sevilla v Real Betis in La Liga
- Updated: November 17, 2012
Click here to watch Sevilla v Real Betis on our live football online video streaming service via Bet365.
Few matches in world football are a fierce at the Seville derby, so Sunday night in Spain (8.30pm kick-off) is set to sprak fireworks between Sevilla and Real Betis.
Bet365 are showing Sevilla v Real Betis live, legal and straight onto your computer via 101 Great Goals. Simply click on this link or the Live Streaming tab above and follow the simple step-by-step instructions to watch.
NOTE: Be aware that Bet365 have some geographical restrictions on this broadcast, whilst those without a Bet365 account will need to deposit money in an account to watch the match.
This game is not available in Spain, England and Ireland. But can be watched if you are located in Australia, China, Germany, Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Bulgaria, Greece, Poland, Romania, Czech Republic, Hungary and Slovakia.
Points are vital in the derby as Betis look to maintain their excellent start to the campaign, whilst Sevilla are looking to kick-start their season sitting unimpressively in 11th.
Betis have fitness concerns over key midfielder and free-kick guru Benat Etxebarria, the winning goalscorer in both last season’s derbies, after he played all 90 minutes for Spain in Wednesday’s friendly in Panama, while Polish centre-half Damien Perquis and winger Juan Carlos are also doubts.
Sevilla, currently shouldering the weight of having the second worst form in La Liga with just one win and draw in their last six matches, nevertheless will always pose a threat with Jesus Navas and Alvaro Negredo in their arsenal.
German midfielder Piotr Trochowski is out for Sevilla, and perhaps the key selection issue for the hosts is whether marauding full-back Cicinho is recalled on the right.
Note: There have been five red cards in the past five meetings between Sevilla and Betis.