Lionel Messi’s agent provides proof that his player paid charity match money to Unicef [Scanned Invoice Doc]
- December 20, 2013
Lionel Messi’s had his share of fiscal issue this year, and seems to be putting out fires left right and centre.
The latest accusation to rear its head was that his father Jorge had laundered the money raised from Unicef charity matches to Colombian drug traffickers, but this has been speedily refuted by his agent Guillermo Marin, who’s provided documented proof that there’s nothing to hide.
The wild above rumour surfaced after an unnamed NGO claimed it hadn’t received the money promised from the Messi Foundation from the relevant game.
The above document proves that Messi did indeed pay 300,000 dollars to Unicef for two charity games played in South America over the last year.
Being Messi’s agent is becoming quite the hectic job…
- Messi lets slip a cheeky smile during Cristiano Ronaldo’s speech at UEFA awards (...
- Lionel Messi credits his teammates for enabling him to use his individual talents (Video)
- Lionel Messi inadvertently photobombing Cristiano Ronaldo goes viral (Picture)
- Barcelona recall Messi’s 5 goals against Leverkusen in 2011-12 Champions League (...
- Leo Messi really enjoyed beating Cristiano Roaldo to UEFA Player of the Year award [Ole]
- Leo Messi shares UEFA POY award with Luis Suarez on flight home to Barcelona
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...