Lionel Messi was cheered on by girlfriend Antonella Roccuzzo & son Thiago against Iran [Pictures]
Lionel Messi has now played twice for Argentina in the World Cup, not really played well in either game, yet the Barcelona superstar has scored two brilliant goals which have lead his team to victory.
On Sunday, against Iran, Messi scored an injury time golazo to save Argentina’s blushes against one of the most unfancied teams in the competition.
Messi was cheered on against Iran by his girlfriend Antonella Roccuzzo and son Thiago in the crowd.
Several pictures have emerged from the Iran game showing son Thiago wearing a ‘Papi 10’ Argentina shirt, while Messi’s missus was also in her national colours.
See pictures of Antonella Roccuzzo and Messi’s son Thiago at the Iran game below.
Watch Live Stream
- Diego Maradona gets into a fight with Man United old boy Seba Veron at the Pope’s charity match (Video)October 12, 2016
- Argentine commentators slam Man City’s Sergio Aguero, tell him to ‘leave’ (Video)October 12, 2016
- Aguero reveals how friendship with Messi has resulted in stupid abuse from Argentina fansOctober 12, 2016
- Mauro Icardi describes Diego Maradona’s ‘traitor’ comments as tasteless [Sky Italia]October 11, 2016
- Awesome: Barcelona stars read tweets about themselves; Leo Messi gets embarrassed (Video)October 20, 2016
- Six Arsenal stars & Leo Messi make Champions League Team of the Week [Graphic]October 20, 2016
- Lionel Messi nets hat-trick as Barcelona smash Man City 4-0 (Videos)October 19, 2016
- Barcelona beat Man City 4-0 as Messi shows no mercy with former master Pep [Best Tweets]October 19, 2016