Lionel Messi was cheered on by girlfriend Antonella Roccuzzo & son Thiago against Iran [Pictures]
Lionel Messi has now played twice for Argentina in the World Cup, not really played well in either game, yet the Barcelona superstar has scored two brilliant goals which have lead his team to victory.
On Sunday, against Iran, Messi scored an injury time golazo to save Argentina’s blushes against one of the most unfancied teams in the competition.
Messi was cheered on against Iran by his girlfriend Antonella Roccuzzo and son Thiago in the crowd.
Several pictures have emerged from the Iran game showing son Thiago wearing a ‘Papi 10’ Argentina shirt, while Messi’s missus was also in her national colours.
See pictures of Antonella Roccuzzo and Messi’s son Thiago at the Iran game below.
Watch Live Stream
- Leonel Aguero talks about his son quitting Argentina after Leo Messi [Paladar Rojo]July 5, 2016
- Leo Messi decides to un-retire from the Argentina national team [La Nacion]July 3, 2016
- Lionel Ritchie urges Lionel Messi not to retire from Argentina (Video)July 1, 2016
- Revealed: The truth behind the Ref Heber Lopes prostitutes storyJune 30, 2016
- Lionel Messi believes Celtic belong in the Champions League [Daily Record]July 29, 2016
- Nutmeg: Leo Messi gave Luis Suarez the runaround in Barcelona training (Video)July 28, 2016
- Chelsea’s Pedro believes team mate Eden Hazard can still be the worlds best player [Yahoo]July 26, 2016
- Leo Messi gave advice to Argentinian youngster Franco Bartucci before La Masia trial [Quotes]July 25, 2016