Lionel Messi was cheered on by girlfriend Antonella Roccuzzo & son Thiago against Iran [Pictures]
- June 21, 2014
Lionel Messi has now played twice for Argentina in the World Cup, not really played well in either game, yet the Barcelona superstar has scored two brilliant goals which have lead his team to victory.
On Sunday, against Iran, Messi scored an injury time golazo to save Argentina’s blushes against one of the most unfancied teams in the competition.
Messi was cheered on against Iran by his girlfriend Antonella Roccuzzo and son Thiago in the crowd.
Several pictures have emerged from the Iran game showing son Thiago wearing a ‘Papi 10′ Argentina shirt, while Messi’s missus was also in her national colours.
See pictures of Antonella Roccuzzo and Messi’s son Thiago at the Iran game below.
- High foot: Emmanuel Más sent off for outrageous stamp to the head in Argentina (Video)
- Leo Messi’s school in Rosario honour the Barca star with giant hand-painted tribu...
- “Eternal friend”: Diego Maradona posts about re-uniting with England-Argent...
- Man United & Man City stars selected for Argentina’s latest squad, Erik Lame...
- What. A. Goal. Substitute Eric Aparicio nets incredible long range golazo v Lanus (Video)
- Manchester United will sign Argentina number one Sergio Romero this weekend (ESPN)
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...