Lionel Messi was cheered on by girlfriend Antonella Roccuzzo & son Thiago against Iran [Pictures]
Lionel Messi has now played twice for Argentina in the World Cup, not really played well in either game, yet the Barcelona superstar has scored two brilliant goals which have lead his team to victory.
On Sunday, against Iran, Messi scored an injury time golazo to save Argentina’s blushes against one of the most unfancied teams in the competition.
Messi was cheered on against Iran by his girlfriend Antonella Roccuzzo and son Thiago in the crowd.
Several pictures have emerged from the Iran game showing son Thiago wearing a ‘Papi 10’ Argentina shirt, while Messi’s missus was also in her national colours.
See pictures of Antonella Roccuzzo and Messi’s son Thiago at the Iran game below.
Watch Live Stream
- The Argentinian press continue to hammer Leo Messi, ask questions about his injury (Video)September 8, 2016
- Barcelona legend Leo Messi explains why he decided to dye his hair blondeSeptember 4, 2016
- Venezuela v Argentina: Online Live Streaming video [HD] 2016-09-06September 3, 2016
- Lionel Messi insists that he wasn’t deceiving anyone with his Argentina retirement (Video)September 3, 2016
- Lionel Messi thanks Borussia Monchengladbach for get well message on FacebookSeptember 23, 2016
- The moment Lionel Messi picked up a groin strain against Atletico Madrid (Video)September 22, 2016
- Barcelona confirm Leo Messi is out for 3 weeks with groin injurySeptember 21, 2016
- Pep Guardiola: Leo Messi sits on football’s top table by himself (Video)September 17, 2016