- ‘He changed the club’: Thierry Henry reminds Arsenal fans that they’ll miss Wenger when he’s gone [Video]
- Know Your Role: Cristiano Ronaldo scolds Khedira for having the cheek to try and nutmeg him! [Video]
- ‘Come on, Roy’: Wenger tells Hodgson to leave his Arsenal kids out of next summer’s Euro U21s [Video]
- Lionel Messi wants to leave Spain because he feels persecuted by the taxman [El Confidencial]
- Spurs boss Mauricio Pochettino insists he has the support of Daniel Levy [Video]
Lionel Messi was cheered on by girlfriend Antonella Roccuzzo & son Thiago against Iran [Pictures]
Lionel Messi has now played twice for Argentina in the World Cup, not really played well in either game, yet the Barcelona superstar has scored two brilliant goals which have lead his team to victory.
On Sunday, against Iran, Messi scored an injury time golazo to save Argentina’s blushes against one of the most unfancied teams in the competition.
Messi was cheered on against Iran by his girlfriend Antonella Roccuzzo and son Thiago in the crowd.
Several pictures have emerged from the Iran game showing son Thiago wearing a ‘Papi 10′ Argentina shirt, while Messi’s missus was also in her national colours.
See pictures of Antonella Roccuzzo and Messi’s son Thiago at the Iran game below.
- Updated: June 21, 2014