Lionel Messi was cheered on by girlfriend Antonella Roccuzzo & son Thiago against Iran [Pictures]
- June 21, 2014
Lionel Messi has now played twice for Argentina in the World Cup, not really played well in either game, yet the Barcelona superstar has scored two brilliant goals which have lead his team to victory.
On Sunday, against Iran, Messi scored an injury time golazo to save Argentina’s blushes against one of the most unfancied teams in the competition.
Messi was cheered on against Iran by his girlfriend Antonella Roccuzzo and son Thiago in the crowd.
Several pictures have emerged from the Iran game showing son Thiago wearing a ‘Papi 10′ Argentina shirt, while Messi’s missus was also in her national colours.
See pictures of Antonella Roccuzzo and Messi’s son Thiago at the Iran game below.
- Manchester United will sign Argentina number one Sergio Romero this weekend (ESPN)
- Matías Messi defends brother Leo from Argentina critics on Twitter
- Youtuber brilliantly demonstrates how Messi wasn’t to blame for Argentina’s...
- Leo Messi’s grandfather criticises his grandson’s Copa America performances...
- Leo Messi speaks for the 1st time after criticism in Argentina after the Copa America. ...
- Close up footage of Leo Messi’s brother, Matias, being harassed at the Copa Ameri...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi