- Southampton preparing January move for Dutch Galatasaray star Wesley Sneijder [Mirror]
- Roy Keane confronted ex-Man United man Tom Cleverley over Aston Villa bust-up exit rumours [Sun]
- Scenes! Hoardings collapse as PSV fans celebrate Luuk de Jong’s hat trick goal in 4-3 win [Video]
- Tottenham 4 – Newcastle 0: Spurs saunter past Magpies into COC semis [Highlights]
- Graeme Souness gave Jamie Redknapp a death stare after he drew Liverpool v Chelsea in COC [Vine]
Lionel Messi stars in a new Adidas video for the adizero f50 boot called “Fast or Fail”
Adidas have released a new Lionel Messi video on Monday promoting the company’s brand new adizero f50 boot.
Adidas uploaded the video onto YouTube with the following blurb:
When Leo Messi steps out onto the pitch, the world expects. His fans, his team, the hopes and dreams. Leo absorbs all of the expectation and pressure around him to channel it as energy that he unleashes on the pitch. Fast.
Now, on the road to Rio, the stakes are higher than they’ve ever been. It’s all in or nothing for Leo. Fast or fail.
With the new adizero f50 Messi, you too have the chance to go to the FIFA World Cup™ by playing #FASTORFAIL, a new real-time reactive game experience. Only the fastest will go to Rio. The louder the Messi social buzz, the faster you go, so share this and play!
See the new Lionel Messi advert below.
- Updated: March 3, 2014