Lionel Messi stars in a new Adidas video for the adizero f50 boot called “Fast or Fail”
- March 3, 2014
Adidas have released a new Lionel Messi video on Monday promoting the company’s brand new adizero f50 boot.
Adidas uploaded the video onto YouTube with the following blurb:
When Leo Messi steps out onto the pitch, the world expects. His fans, his team, the hopes and dreams. Leo absorbs all of the expectation and pressure around him to channel it as energy that he unleashes on the pitch. Fast.
Now, on the road to Rio, the stakes are higher than they’ve ever been. It’s all in or nothing for Leo. Fast or fail.
With the new adizero f50 Messi, you too have the chance to go to the FIFA World Cup™ by playing #FASTORFAIL, a new real-time reactive game experience. Only the fastest will go to Rio. The louder the Messi social buzz, the faster you go, so share this and play!
See the new Lionel Messi advert below.
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...