Lionel Messi stars in a new Adidas video for the adizero f50 boot called “Fast or Fail”
- March 3, 2014
Adidas have released a new Lionel Messi video on Monday promoting the company’s brand new adizero f50 boot.
Adidas uploaded the video onto YouTube with the following blurb:
When Leo Messi steps out onto the pitch, the world expects. His fans, his team, the hopes and dreams. Leo absorbs all of the expectation and pressure around him to channel it as energy that he unleashes on the pitch. Fast.
Now, on the road to Rio, the stakes are higher than they’ve ever been. It’s all in or nothing for Leo. Fast or fail.
With the new adizero f50 Messi, you too have the chance to go to the FIFA World Cup™ by playing #FASTORFAIL, a new real-time reactive game experience. Only the fastest will go to Rio. The louder the Messi social buzz, the faster you go, so share this and play!
See the new Lionel Messi advert below.
The 20 best goalkeepers in the world, according to 101 Great Goals
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...