- 10Bet Exclusive Bonus: 50% Up To £200 Free!
- Bet365 Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- NetBet Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £100 Free!
- Bet365 Live streaming - Watch Live Sports
- BoyleSports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Ladbrokes Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Betfred Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25!
- Winner Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- 18Bet Exclusive Bonus: 150% Up To £30 Free!
- Betway Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Vernons Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25 Free!
Lionel Messi, Mesut Özil, Mario Balotelli, Falcao & more wish Brazil’s Neymar well after injury ends his World Cup
- Updated: July 5, 2014
The football world, and not just Brazil, was left in shock last night as Neymar was ruled out of the rest of the World Cup with a back injury.
Literally carrying the hosts on his shoulders since the start of the World Cup, Neymar has captured the hearts and minds of the neutrals, as he’s answered his critics and really stepped up to the plate with a series of brave and leading performances.
Alas, his Cup is now over, and Brazil will have to try and win it without him, and for him.
Several Selecao teammates have used social media to wish Ney Junior well, while his club teammate Lionel Messi logged onto Facebook to send his support.
Radamel Falcao, Mario Balotelli, Mesut Ozil and Lukas Podolski were just some of the other players who wished Neymar well, while NBA star LeBron James also sent his love.
Falcao said ‘God has everything under control’, while Balotelli told Neymar ‘I’m with you brother!’
— Roberto Carlos (@Oficial_RC3) July 5, 2014
— Radamel Falcao (@FALCAO) July 5, 2014
Neymar, i am unhappy. get well soon.
— Mesut Özil (@MesutOzil1088) July 5, 2014
— Lukas-Podolski.com (@Podolski10) July 5, 2014
— Willian (@willianborges88) July 5, 2014
— LeBron James (@KingJames) July 5, 2014