- Martin Odegaard takes part in first senior Real Madrid training session [Video]
- Mino Raiola prepares for summer bidding war over Paul Pogba [Graphic]
- Frank Lampard & Sergio Aguero score beautiful free kicks in Man City training [Video]
- Fernando Torres v Neymar at half-time of Atletico-Barcelona [video]
- Best Memes: Arda Turan throws his boot at a linesman during Atletico v Barcelona [Video]
Lionel Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo & Luis Suarez grace the covers of the new Sports Illustrated magazine [Pictures]
Sports Illustrated, the leading American sports magazine, have released four new front covers for their latest edition released just before the World Cup.
Despite soccer being a minor sport in North America, Sports Illustrated have doffed their cap to the (arguably) biggest sporting event on the planet by issuing four new front covers with three of the biggest names in football on then.
Along with a version for the US market with Clint Dempsey on the front, Lionel Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo and Luis Suarez make up the other four splashes of the magazine.
On each occasion, the footballers stand in the national uniforms with their nation’s flags draped over them.
See the pictures below.
- Updated: June 5, 2014