Lionel Messi almost scored a sensational solo golazo after running past four Man City players [Vine]
- March 12, 2014
Lionel Messi came close to scoring an incredible solo goal in the opening exchanges of Barcelona v Man City on Wednesday night.
As if running with the ball superglued to his left boot, Messi darted past Yay Toure, in between two Man City defenders, and then he got around Joe Hart in an super solo run.
Unfortunately for Messi he was unable to finish the move with a goal as he was forced too wide by the sprawling attempt by Joe Hart to stop him in his tracks.
See how Lionel Messi almost scored a sensational solo golazo after running past four Man City players below.
- Anthony Martial’s move to Man United to be 5th biggest transfer fee of all time [...
- Done Deal: West Ham re-sign Barcelona’s Alex Song on a season long loan [Tweet]
- Barcelona’s Luis Suarez jokingly tried to bite Leo Messi backstage at UCL draw (V...
- Man United goalkeeper Victor Valdes’ move to Besiktas collapses [Di Marzio]
- David De Gea set to join Real Madrid in a cut price deal, Man United eye Gerard Pique [...
- Barcelona 1 – Malaga 0: Thomas Vermaelen scores the winner (Highlights)
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...