- Video of the incredible rain storm that suspended Estoril v PSV
- Robin van Persie set to be replaced by Radamel Falcao for Man United v Hull [Sun]
- BassBuds deny they were behind 3 Spurs-Partizan pitch invasions
- WOW! Samir Handanovic saves 6th (sixth!) consecutive penalty for Inter Milan v Dnipro
- TrollStation take credit for 3 pitch invasions during Spurs-Partizan 1st half
Lille reject Arsenal approach for former Chelsea man Salomon Kalou [RMC Sport]
Arsene Wenger is still in the market for a January signing or two.
Kim Kallstrom’s loan move is yet to be confirmed and it appears the Arsenal boss is still looking for a striker.
According to RMC Sport former Chelsea forward, Salomon Kalou has taken Wenger’s interest but Lille are unwilling to sell.
The Ivory Coast forward will be staying put and Arsenal must continue their Deadline Day shenanigans.
- Updated: January 31, 2014