- Best Memes & Tweets as Chelsea man Diego Costa stamps Liverpool out the Cup
- Jose Mourinho interview post Liverpool win [video]
- Jose Mourinho was too busy arguing to notice Branislav Ivanovic scored!
- Diego Costa could have been sent off for 2 stamps for Chelsea v Liverpool [Vid & pics]
- Fan footage of Branislav Ivanovic goal for Chelsea v Liverpool
Leyton Orient have devised a brand new goalkeeping exercise which is painful & brilliant at the same time
Leyton Orient have created a brand new warm-up exercise for their goalkeepers which is painful and brilliant at the same time.
Called “Keeper Combat”, the game pitches two goalkeepers in front of goals pitched 10-yards apart and the simple aim for both keepers is to score as many goals against their other stopper as possible.
With their proximity being so close Orient keeper’s Jake Larkins and Ben Bridle-Card took a bit of a battering in the contest.
Watch the O’s “Keeper Combat” below.
- Updated: December 11, 2013