Leyton Orient have devised a brand new goalkeeping exercise which is painful & brilliant at the same time
- December 11, 2013
Leyton Orient have created a brand new warm-up exercise for their goalkeepers which is painful and brilliant at the same time.
Called “Keeper Combat”, the game pitches two goalkeepers in front of goals pitched 10-yards apart and the simple aim for both keepers is to score as many goals against their other stopper as possible.
With their proximity being so close Orient keeper’s Jake Larkins and Ben Bridle-Card took a bit of a battering in the contest.
Watch the O’s “Keeper Combat” below.
- Diego Costa jokingly throws a punch at Chelsea physio during 1-0 win over Man United [P...
- Celta Vigo striker Joaquín Larrivey booked for the worst dive ever v Eibar [GIF]
- WTF! Hilarious own goal from Greek League match after ball hits both posts [Video]
- Harry Redknapp says QPR’s Sandro injured his knee celebrating a goal in training ...
- Razor Ruddock & Adebayo Akinfenwa try to pick up doughnuts with their elephant mas...
- TalkSPORT suggest alterations to the ratings of certain players in FIFA 15 [Video]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi