- 10 Liverpool outfield players produced 52 passes for Raheem Sterling’s opener v Bournemouth [Video]
- Chelsea legend Frank Lampard is top of the Man City minutes per goal/assist chart [Graphic]
- Centurion! Arjen Robben’s double for Bayern at Augsburg ratcheted up 100 goals [Official Video]
- Werder’s Zlatko Junuzovic scores his 3rd free-kick in 4 games v Gladbach [Official Video]
- Bantz! Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain admits Alexis Sanchez has carried Arsenal on Twitter
Leyton Orient have devised a brand new goalkeeping exercise which is painful & brilliant at the same time
Leyton Orient have created a brand new warm-up exercise for their goalkeepers which is painful and brilliant at the same time.
Called “Keeper Combat”, the game pitches two goalkeepers in front of goals pitched 10-yards apart and the simple aim for both keepers is to score as many goals against their other stopper as possible.
With their proximity being so close Orient keeper’s Jake Larkins and Ben Bridle-Card took a bit of a battering in the contest.
Watch the O’s “Keeper Combat” below.
- Updated: December 11, 2013