Leyton Orient have devised a brand new goalkeeping exercise which is painful & brilliant at the same time
- December 11, 2013
Leyton Orient have created a brand new warm-up exercise for their goalkeepers which is painful and brilliant at the same time.
Called “Keeper Combat”, the game pitches two goalkeepers in front of goals pitched 10-yards apart and the simple aim for both keepers is to score as many goals against their other stopper as possible.
With their proximity being so close Orient keeper’s Jake Larkins and Ben Bridle-Card took a bit of a battering in the contest.
Watch the O’s “Keeper Combat” below.
The 20 best goalkeepers in the world, according to 101 Great Goals
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...