- Claude & Ty argue after Arsenal beat Reading to reach the FA Cup final [Arsenal Fan TV]
- Eden Hazard celebrated earning Chelsea an “important 3 points” v Man United [Official Video]
- Chelsea’s win marked the 25th consecutive year that Liverpool have mathematically failed to win the title
- The sad story of how Paulo Cesar sold his 1970 World Cup winners medal for cocaine [L’Equipe]
- Most of Man United’s Class of ’92 went out for dinner with Andy Cole on Saturday night [Picture]
Lewis Holtby (Spurs U21s) scores a 30 yard top corner golazo v West Ham
- August 27, 2013
Spurs fans should be, in general, pretty happy with their start to the season following successive 1-0 victories.
However, with Gareth Bale missing, they haven’t yet managed a goal from open play in the league.
In need of some extra midfield creativity perhaps Lewis Holtby could be the answer.
Signed in January, the young German midfielder didn’t settle in as fast as many hoped but he’ll be hoping a full season will give him the chance to shine.
On his way back from injury, he featured in the Tottenham U21 side last week in a 3-2 victory over West Ham.
His scored an absolute pearler, easily shaking off his man to score a 30 yard curler into the ‘postage stamp’.