- Neymar gave fans his entire football kit, leaving him standing in his boxers! [Video]
- Brilliant! Robinho pretends to be injured so that Neymar can drive cart around the pitch [Video]
- Angel Di Maria is asking Louis van Gaal to bring Nicolas Gaitan to Manchester United [Express]
- Roberto Carlos and Elano set up Ibson for fantastic futsal-esque goal in charity game [Video]
- Neymar pulls off ridiculously cheeky sombrero flick over opponent [Video]
Lewis Holtby posts Facebook picture from the tube after Fulham win, wishes Spurs luck for NLD
There is a lot of love for Lewis Holtby from Tottenham fans and now Fulham supporters are also beginning to treat the German midfielder with affection despite the fact he doesn’t belong to the Cottagers.
And, it isn’t just because of his desire on the pitch where he appears to give every drop of sweat for the cause.
Today, Holtby played 82 minutes of Fulham’s 1-0 win over Newcastle, a massive result for Felix Magath’s side in their battle to avoid the drop.
Fulham are still bottom but are now in touching distance of the other sides facing relegation and will be hopeful of a turnaround in fortunes.
Holtby took the tube home and posted a Facebook update that will no doubt endear himself further to both Fulham and Spurs fans.
Presumably Holtby will be at Spurs to cheer them on for the north London derby…
- Updated: March 15, 2014