Lewis Holtby & Andros Townsend prank a sleeping Jordan Archer on Spurs plane to Cardiff
- September 21, 2013
The advent of social networks has seen countless pictures of footballers pranking a sleeping team mate.
On Saturday it was the turn of Spurs keeper Jordan Archer, on his way to Cardiff with the Tottenham squad for their Premier League clash with Cardiff on Sunday.
Subsequently, winger Andros Townsend posted the picture below on his Twitter account and Tottenham midfielder Lewis Holtby added the image to his Facebook account.
Presumably, Jordan Archer is only going along as Spurs’ third choice keeper so can afford to be a little fatigued!
- Spurs loanee Lewis Holtby angrily confronts irate Hamburg fans after 2-0 loss [Video]
- Tottenham’s Lewis Holtby joins Hamburg permanently in €6.5m deal [BILD]
- Roberto Soldado posts another picture of Erik Lamela sleeping
- Lewis Holtby posts great picture on FB after Spurs win at West Ham
- Lewis Holtby posts Facebook picture with “plonkers” Christian Eriksen &...
- Tottenham’s Lewis Holtby offers Sandro a shoulder to cry on the day after Germany...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi