- Manchester City make Koke (Atletico Madrid) & Paul Pogba (Juve) summer transfer targets [MD]
- Chelsea leading Barça & Man United in race to sign Corinthians’ £20m-rated Malcolm Silva [Express]
- Real Madrid players want to face Chelsea in Champions League to shut Mourinho up [MARCA]
- Everton boss Roberto Martinez: ‘Papiss Cisse’s elbow was unacceptable, he went to hurt Coleman’ [Video]
- Newcastle No2 John Carver: ‘I was eating a pie when Alan Pardew asked me to do press conference’
Lewis Holtby & Andros Townsend prank a sleeping Jordan Archer on Spurs plane to Cardiff
The advent of social networks has seen countless pictures of footballers pranking a sleeping team mate.
On Saturday it was the turn of Spurs keeper Jordan Archer, on his way to Cardiff with the Tottenham squad for their Premier League clash with Cardiff on Sunday.
Subsequently, winger Andros Townsend posted the picture below on his Twitter account and Tottenham midfielder Lewis Holtby added the image to his Facebook account.
Presumably, Jordan Archer is only going along as Spurs’ third choice keeper so can afford to be a little fatigued!
- Updated: September 21, 2013