- Man United had a whopping 71% possession at Chelsea [Graphic & Tweets]
- Reading 1 – Arsenal 2: Alexis Sanchez’s double fires Gunners into the FA Cup final [Official highlights]
- Gerard Pique’s girlfriend Shakira took newborn son Sasha to Barca’s win v Valencia [Pictures]
- One of the all-time great nutmegs: Cristiano Ronaldo v Malaga [videos]
- Man United’s Juan Mata embraced every Chelsea player after the defeat at Stamford Bridge [Picture]
Lewis Holtby & Andros Townsend prank a sleeping Jordan Archer on Spurs plane to Cardiff
- September 21, 2013
The advent of social networks has seen countless pictures of footballers pranking a sleeping team mate.
On Saturday it was the turn of Spurs keeper Jordan Archer, on his way to Cardiff with the Tottenham squad for their Premier League clash with Cardiff on Sunday.
Subsequently, winger Andros Townsend posted the picture below on his Twitter account and Tottenham midfielder Lewis Holtby added the image to his Facebook account.
Presumably, Jordan Archer is only going along as Spurs’ third choice keeper so can afford to be a little fatigued!