Lewis Holtby & Andros Townsend prank a sleeping Jordan Archer on Spurs plane to Cardiff
- September 21, 2013
The advent of social networks has seen countless pictures of footballers pranking a sleeping team mate.
On Saturday it was the turn of Spurs keeper Jordan Archer, on his way to Cardiff with the Tottenham squad for their Premier League clash with Cardiff on Sunday.
Subsequently, winger Andros Townsend posted the picture below on his Twitter account and Tottenham midfielder Lewis Holtby added the image to his Facebook account.
Presumably, Jordan Archer is only going along as Spurs’ third choice keeper so can afford to be a little fatigued!
- Spurs loanee Lewis Holtby angrily confronts irate Hamburg fans after 2-0 loss [Video]
- Tottenham’s Lewis Holtby joins Hamburg permanently in €6.5m deal [BILD]
- Roberto Soldado posts another picture of Erik Lamela sleeping
- Lewis Holtby posts great picture on FB after Spurs win at West Ham
- Lewis Holtby posts Facebook picture with “plonkers” Christian Eriksen &...
- Tottenham’s Lewis Holtby offers Sandro a shoulder to cry on the day after Germany...
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...