Bayer’s Stefan Kiessling scored the fastest goal of the Bundesliga season after 40 seconds v Hertha [Video]
- April 14, 2014
Having sacked former Liverpool defender Sami Hyppia after the Finn was unable to arrest Bayer’s awful losing streak in the Bundesliga, Leverkusen got back to winning ways on Sunday beating Hertha Berlin 2-1.
Bayer, fourth in the German top flight, opened the match on fire scoring the fastest goal of the Bundesliga season.
Leverkusen striker Stefan Kiessling headed Bayer in front after just 40 seconds of new Leverkusen coach Sascha Lewandowski’s first match in charge.
Watch Stefan Kiessling’s record setting goal below.
- Man City offer Bayer Leverkusen €35m for winger Karim Bellarabi [Hamburger Morgenpost]
- Leverkusen’s Julian Brandt (19) glorious piece of skill for Germany U20s at World...
- Man United wont sell David De Gea this summer, as Real Madrid turn to Bernd Leno instea...
- Hakan Calhanoglu scores another stunning 35 yard free kick v Hoffenheim [Video]
- Thies Bliemeister, Son Heung-min’s agent, says Liverpool have scouted his client ...
- Manuel Neuer conceded his 1st direct free kick in the Bundesliga as a Bayern player v L...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi