Bayer’s Stefan Kiessling scored the fastest goal of the Bundesliga season after 40 seconds v Hertha [Video]
- April 14, 2014
Having sacked former Liverpool defender Sami Hyppia after the Finn was unable to arrest Bayer’s awful losing streak in the Bundesliga, Leverkusen got back to winning ways on Sunday beating Hertha Berlin 2-1.
Bayer, fourth in the German top flight, opened the match on fire scoring the fastest goal of the Bundesliga season.
Leverkusen striker Stefan Kiessling headed Bayer in front after just 40 seconds of new Leverkusen coach Sascha Lewandowski’s first match in charge.
Watch Stefan Kiessling’s record setting goal below.
Brendan Rodgers: “If the Liverpool owners want me to go then I go”
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...