- Cambridge hold Man United to a 0-0 draw [Official Highlights]
- Barcelona hit Elche for 6! [Highlights]
- Jose Mourinho confuses brilliant Bradford with rivals Barnsley after Chelsea defeat [video]
- Neymar & Messi scored a gorgeous 1-2 goal for Barcelona at Elche [GIF + Vine]
- Real Madrid survive Ronaldo sending off to win 2-1 at Cordoba [Highlights]
Bayer’s Stefan Kiessling scored the fastest goal of the Bundesliga season after 40 seconds v Hertha [Video]
Having sacked former Liverpool defender Sami Hyppia after the Finn was unable to arrest Bayer’s awful losing streak in the Bundesliga, Leverkusen got back to winning ways on Sunday beating Hertha Berlin 2-1.
Bayer, fourth in the German top flight, opened the match on fire scoring the fastest goal of the Bundesliga season.
Leverkusen striker Stefan Kiessling headed Bayer in front after just 40 seconds of new Leverkusen coach Sascha Lewandowski’s first match in charge.
Watch Stefan Kiessling’s record setting goal below.
- Updated: April 14, 2014