Leverkusen’s Emre Can will decide whether he’ll move to Liverpool in the middle of June [Bild]
According to German daily Bild, Liverpool fans will have to wait a little while longer to see if they sign Emre Can this summer.
Rumours emerged last week that Liverpool were eager to sign Leverkusen midfielder Can, and that has since been confirmed by Bayer’s sporting director Rudi Voller.
Voller last week went on the record saying that Liverpool are interested in Can, whilst confirming the Turkish-German midfielder has a €12m release clause.
On Wednesday Bild have given an update in the transfer saga, informing readers that while Liverpool have indeed posted their interest in the 20-year-old, Can has decided to give himself some thinking time until the middle of June to plot his next career move.
Tick tock. Tick tock.
Watch Live Stream
- Bayer Leverkusen delete tweet trolling Spurs after it blows up in their faceSeptember 14, 2016
- Tottenham tipped to buy one of the best free-kick specialists in world football [Bild]August 24, 2016
- Javier ‘Chicharito’ Hernandez hints that he could leave Bayer Leverkusen this summer [Quotes]August 4, 2016
- Rumour: Arsenal turn to former Man United striker Chicharito [Tweets]June 22, 2016
- Chelsea & Liverpool stars battle Kevin De Bruyne & Michail Antonio for a Premier League awardSeptember 27, 2016
- Twitter falls madly in love with Jurgen Klopp during amazing MNF performance [Tweets]September 26, 2016
- Jurgen Klopp gets told Liverpool title odds, reveals he’s never gambled in his life (Video)September 26, 2016
- Jurgen Klopp talks about his punditry past and what he dislikes about analysts on MNF (Video)September 26, 2016