- A musical review of football in 2014 to the song “We Didn’t Start The Fire” [Video]
- Liverpool target Xherdan Shaqiri allowed to leave Bayern Munich in January for £10m [Blick]
- Enhanced Odds! Back runaway Bundesliga leaders Bayern Munich to beat Mainz at 11/4!!!
- Classic! Man City’s James Milner incredibly boring interview responses from 2004
- Bournemouth 1 – Liverpool 3: Reds set up Chelsea semifinal as Sterling shines [Official highlights]
Leverkusen’s Emre Can will decide whether he’ll move to Liverpool in the middle of June [Bild]
According to German daily Bild, Liverpool fans will have to wait a little while longer to see if they sign Emre Can this summer.
Rumours emerged last week that Liverpool were eager to sign Leverkusen midfielder Can, and that has since been confirmed by Bayer’s sporting director Rudi Voller.
Voller last week went on the record saying that Liverpool are interested in Can, whilst confirming the Turkish-German midfielder has a €12m release clause.
On Wednesday Bild have given an update in the transfer saga, informing readers that while Liverpool have indeed posted their interest in the 20-year-old, Can has decided to give himself some thinking time until the middle of June to plot his next career move.
Tick tock. Tick tock.
- Updated: May 28, 2014