- Leo Messi unhappy that Barcelona haven’t lobbied for him to win Ballon D’Or [MARCA]
- Liverpool planning January move for West Brom’s Saido Berahino [Mail]
- Barcelona boss Luis Enrique: ‘There is no ‘Messi Case’, Leo is happy here’ [Video]
- Darren Fletcher makes fun of Ashley Young’s diving in Manchester United Q&A for Chevrolet
- Real Madrid’s James Rodriguez poses in his underwear for modelling photo shoot [Video]
Leverkusen’s Emre Can will decide whether he’ll move to Liverpool in the middle of June [Bild]
According to German daily Bild, Liverpool fans will have to wait a little while longer to see if they sign Emre Can this summer.
Rumours emerged last week that Liverpool were eager to sign Leverkusen midfielder Can, and that has since been confirmed by Bayer’s sporting director Rudi Voller.
Voller last week went on the record saying that Liverpool are interested in Can, whilst confirming the Turkish-German midfielder has a €12m release clause.
On Wednesday Bild have given an update in the transfer saga, informing readers that while Liverpool have indeed posted their interest in the 20-year-old, Can has decided to give himself some thinking time until the middle of June to plot his next career move.
Tick tock. Tick tock.
- Updated: May 28, 2014