Leverkusen’s Emre Can will decide whether he’ll move to Liverpool in the middle of June [Bild]
- May 28, 2014
According to German daily Bild, Liverpool fans will have to wait a little while longer to see if they sign Emre Can this summer.
Rumours emerged last week that Liverpool were eager to sign Leverkusen midfielder Can, and that has since been confirmed by Bayer’s sporting director Rudi Voller.
Voller last week went on the record saying that Liverpool are interested in Can, whilst confirming the Turkish-German midfielder has a €12m release clause.
On Wednesday Bild have given an update in the transfer saga, informing readers that while Liverpool have indeed posted their interest in the 20-year-old, Can has decided to give himself some thinking time until the middle of June to plot his next career move.
Tick tock. Tick tock.
- Man City offer Bayer Leverkusen €35m for winger Karim Bellarabi [Hamburger Morgenpost]
- Leverkusen’s Julian Brandt (19) glorious piece of skill for Germany U20s at World...
- Man United wont sell David De Gea this summer, as Real Madrid turn to Bernd Leno instea...
- Hakan Calhanoglu scores another stunning 35 yard free kick v Hoffenheim [Video]
- Thies Bliemeister, Son Heung-min’s agent, says Liverpool have scouted his client ...
- Manuel Neuer conceded his 1st direct free kick in the Bundesliga as a Bayern player v L...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi