- Man United fan campaign succeeds after Liverpool remove Mario Balotelli from POTY poll
- The top ten goals from round 32 of La Liga, featuring Antoine Griezmann overhead [Video]
- The goal of the night award goes to Clarence Seedorf [Video]
- Saint Etienne All-Stars beat Ronaldo, Zidane and friends 9-7 in epic charity match [Highlights]
- Ronaldo sends crowd wild with no-look pass to fellow Real Madrid old boy Zidane [Video]
Leverkusen’s Emre Can will decide whether he’ll move to Liverpool in the middle of June [Bild]
- May 28, 2014
According to German daily Bild, Liverpool fans will have to wait a little while longer to see if they sign Emre Can this summer.
Rumours emerged last week that Liverpool were eager to sign Leverkusen midfielder Can, and that has since been confirmed by Bayer’s sporting director Rudi Voller.
Voller last week went on the record saying that Liverpool are interested in Can, whilst confirming the Turkish-German midfielder has a €12m release clause.
On Wednesday Bild have given an update in the transfer saga, informing readers that while Liverpool have indeed posted their interest in the 20-year-old, Can has decided to give himself some thinking time until the middle of June to plot his next career move.
Tick tock. Tick tock.