- Scottish pundit Alan McInally accidentally swore live on Sky Sports News [Vine]
- Funny football moments – fails, bloopers featuring Messi, Ronaldo & Neymar [Video]
- Newcastle v Everton [Team Sheets]
- Man United’s Juan Mata: “White Hart Lane is always a difficult stadium”
- Cesc Fabregas booked for diving v Southampton, should have been a penalty
Levante’s Juanfran Garcia scored a ridiculous own goal against Barcelona in the Copa Del Rey
At 37-years-old Levante left-back Juanfran Garcia must have thought he’d seen the lot in football, but on Wednesday night in the Copa Del Rey the defender scored a calamitous own goal against Barcelona.
Levante gave up a 1-nil lead in the 53rd minute following a goal scoring opportunity for Cristain Tello.
On a magical night for the youngster in which he scored his first Barcelona hat-trick, Tello forced a save out of Levante keeper Javi Jiménez after breaking beyond the home backline in the inside left channel.
After the goalie repelled Tello’s the comedy unravelled as centre-half Loukas Vyntra lost his cool when the ball arrived at this feet, leading to the #6 smacking a clearance off of JuanFran and straight into the home net.
Barcelona went on to win the cup tie 4-1.
See how Levante’s Juanfran Garcia scored a ridiculous own goal against Barcelona below.
- Updated: January 23, 2014