Levante’s Juanfran Garcia scored a ridiculous own goal against Barcelona in the Copa Del Rey
- January 23, 2014
At 37-years-old Levante left-back Juanfran Garcia must have thought he’d seen the lot in football, but on Wednesday night in the Copa Del Rey the defender scored a calamitous own goal against Barcelona.
Levante gave up a 1-nil lead in the 53rd minute following a goal scoring opportunity for Cristain Tello.
On a magical night for the youngster in which he scored his first Barcelona hat-trick, Tello forced a save out of Levante keeper Javi Jiménez after breaking beyond the home backline in the inside left channel.
After the goalie repelled Tello’s the comedy unravelled as centre-half Loukas Vyntra lost his cool when the ball arrived at this feet, leading to the #6 smacking a clearance off of JuanFran and straight into the home net.
Barcelona went on to win the cup tie 4-1.
See how Levante’s Juanfran Garcia scored a ridiculous own goal against Barcelona below.
- Gerard Pique explains how he learned how to become a prankster at Manchester United
- Anthony Martial’s move to Man United to be 5th biggest transfer fee of all time [...
- Done Deal: West Ham re-sign Barcelona’s Alex Song on a season long loan [Tweet]
- Barcelona’s Luis Suarez jokingly tried to bite Leo Messi backstage at UCL draw (V...
- Man United goalkeeper Victor Valdes’ move to Besiktas collapses [Di Marzio]
- David De Gea set to join Real Madrid in a cut price deal, Man United eye Gerard Pique [...
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...