Levante pulled off an amusing free-kick FAIL in final minutes of defeat at Villarreal
- April 13, 2014
You can’t help but think that Victor Casadesús and Rubén García may have been helped by simply talking this free-kick through.
Whilst Levante are in no immediate danger of relegation and seem set for a mid-table position, this free-kick, taken in the 91st minute was pivotal in their La Liga match with Villarreal.
On 95 minutes, the Yellow Submarine would go on to win the match thanks to Jeremy Perbet who scored with one of the final touches of the match.
The Vine below features Stewie from Family Guy…
- Fernando Torres scores again: Rescues point for Atletico Madrid at Levante [Official vi...
- Valencia continue Champions League charge with 3-0 win over Levante [Highlights]
- Cristiano Ronaldo’s incredible petty reaction to Gareth Bale’s 2nd goal v L...
- Karim Benzema nearly claimed the Puskas Award with a Scorpion Kick [GIF & video]
- Real Madrid 2 – Levante 0: Gareth Bale scores a double [Highlights]
- Cristiano Ronaldo throws a strop after Madrid teammate Gareth Bale scores from his rebo...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi