#LetFootballWin! Ex-Celtic keeper Artur Boruc posts supportive Instagram messages for Legia Warsaw
Artur Boruc has posted a series of messages on Instagram in support of Legia Warsaw.
Legia were kicked out of the Champions League by UEFA for fielding an ineligible player in the second leg of their third round clash against Celtic but by that time they were already 6-1 ahead on aggregate.
It’s provoked a bit of controversy and Boruc, a goalkeeper who has played for both Legia and Celtic, has issued his support for the Polish side, accompanied by the message #LetFootballWin.
In the video at the top of the article, you can see Boruc say ‘You know you would do the same for your love’, in a bid to quell the scorn of some upset Celtic fans.
- Virgil van Dijk’s first interview as a Southampton player after leaving Celtic (v...
- Southampton to sign Virgil van Dijk from Celtic for £11.5m [Sky Sports]
- Save of the season: Celtic keeper Craig Gordon makes unreal double save v St Johnstone ...
- Celtic legend Shunsuke Nakamura (37) scores trademark free kick beauty in Japan (Video)
- Watch Tyler Blackett meet his new Celtic fans after his loan move from Man United (Videos)
- Celtic legends John Hartson and Chris Sutton slam club after CL playoff exit (video)
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...
YOU MAY ALSO TRY SEARCHING
- Tottenham’s Son Heung-min bags a hat-trick for South Korea ft. two stunners (Video)
- Pedro finally explains his decision to join Chelsea ahead of Manchester United [Marca]
- Man United keeper David De Gea pulls off cheeky nutmeg on Iker Casillas in Spain traini...
- New Chelsea signing Papy Djilobodji left out of Champions League squad