- Sheffield United release statement retracting decision to allow Ched Evans train
- Heads Up! Robbie Keane pings balls at the LA Galaxy buggy driver [Video]
- Serious Moves! Chelsea’s Didier Drogba performs Moonwalk-type dance in Ivory Coast [Video]
- Manchester United’s Daley Blind thanks fans for injury encouragement via Instagram
- Bacary Sagna: ‘I joined Manchester City because Arsenal couldn’t win trophies’ [Sun]
Let-Down: Guardian’s promise for ‘big Suarez news’ is total anti-climax, no change
The Guardian’s big news on Suarez is that there’s no news, per se.
The broadsheet had promised big news tonight on Luis Suarez developments, and had sent Twitter into a tizzy of idle speculation.
What could it possibly be?
Nothing, as it turns out.
In short, they report that Real Madrid ‘may’ be planning a bid for Suarez, and – get this – Liverpool are planning to reject any approach.
So, the same line as we’ve been fed for what now seems like an eternity…and the Guardian pull off a nice little coup!
Below is the latest from Brendan Rodgers on a different theme, Liverpool’s refreshed interest in bringing in defensive cover.
[gthumb id="346782" size="large" autoplay="1"]
- Updated: August 22, 2013