Let-Down: Guardian’s promise for ‘big Suarez news’ is total anti-climax, no change
- August 22, 2013
The Guardian’s big news on Suarez is that there’s no news, per se.
The broadsheet had promised big news tonight on Luis Suarez developments, and had sent Twitter into a tizzy of idle speculation.
What could it possibly be?
Nothing, as it turns out.
In short, they report that Real Madrid ‘may’ be planning a bid for Suarez, and – get this – Liverpool are planning to reject any approach.
So, the same line as we’ve been fed for what now seems like an eternity…and the Guardian pull off a nice little coup!
Below is the latest from Brendan Rodgers on a different theme, Liverpool’s refreshed interest in bringing in defensive cover.
[gthumb id=”346782″ size=”large” autoplay=”1″]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi