- Neymar gave fans his entire football kit, leaving him standing in his boxers! [Video]
- Brilliant! Robinho pretends to be injured so that Neymar can drive cart around the pitch [Video]
- Angel Di Maria is asking Louis van Gaal to bring Nicolas Gaitan to Manchester United [Express]
- Roberto Carlos and Elano set up Ibson for fantastic futsal-esque goal in charity game [Video]
- Neymar pulls off ridiculously cheeky sombrero flick over opponent [Video]
L’Equipe’s 10 stars of tomorrow, includes Man United’s Januzaj, City’s Nastasic and Chelsea’s Courtois & Schurrle
French newspaper L’Equipe has splashed it’s front page on Thursday with a list of the 10 football stars of tomorrow, and the list makes interesting reading for fans of the Premier League.
Noticeably not one English player is listed in the ten, however four players with Premier League ties are represented.
The complete list reads:
Koke (Atletico Madrid), Paul Pogba (Juventus), Isco (Real Madrid), Adnan Januzaj (Manchester United), Thibaut Courtois (Chelsea & Atletico Madrid), Julien Draxler (Schalke), Raphael Varane (Real Madrid), Matija Nastasic (Man City), Marco Verratti (PSG) & Andre Schurrle (Chelsea).
Unfortunately we’re not clear about which parameters L’Equipe used in order to pick their influential list of players, nor how the likes of Neymar, Philippe Coutinho and Alen Halilovic were left off the list.
Copies of the front page of L’Equipe, as well as the inner article, can be seen below.
- Updated: October 31, 2013