L’Equipe’s 10 stars of tomorrow, includes Man United’s Januzaj, City’s Nastasic and Chelsea’s Courtois & Schurrle
- October 31, 2013
French newspaper L’Equipe has splashed it’s front page on Thursday with a list of the 10 football stars of tomorrow, and the list makes interesting reading for fans of the Premier League.
Noticeably not one English player is listed in the ten, however four players with Premier League ties are represented.
The complete list reads:
Koke (Atletico Madrid), Paul Pogba (Juventus), Isco (Real Madrid), Adnan Januzaj (Manchester United), Thibaut Courtois (Chelsea & Atletico Madrid), Julien Draxler (Schalke), Raphael Varane (Real Madrid), Matija Nastasic (Man City), Marco Verratti (PSG) & Andre Schurrle (Chelsea).
Unfortunately we’re not clear about which parameters L’Equipe used in order to pick their influential list of players, nor how the likes of Neymar, Philippe Coutinho and Alen Halilovic were left off the list.
Copies of the front page of L’Equipe, as well as the inner article, can be seen below.
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...