L’Equipe’s 10 stars of tomorrow, includes Man United’s Januzaj, City’s Nastasic and Chelsea’s Courtois & Schurrle
- October 31, 2013
French newspaper L’Equipe has splashed it’s front page on Thursday with a list of the 10 football stars of tomorrow, and the list makes interesting reading for fans of the Premier League.
Noticeably not one English player is listed in the ten, however four players with Premier League ties are represented.
The complete list reads:
Koke (Atletico Madrid), Paul Pogba (Juventus), Isco (Real Madrid), Adnan Januzaj (Manchester United), Thibaut Courtois (Chelsea & Atletico Madrid), Julien Draxler (Schalke), Raphael Varane (Real Madrid), Matija Nastasic (Man City), Marco Verratti (PSG) & Andre Schurrle (Chelsea).
Unfortunately we’re not clear about which parameters L’Equipe used in order to pick their influential list of players, nor how the likes of Neymar, Philippe Coutinho and Alen Halilovic were left off the list.
Copies of the front page of L’Equipe, as well as the inner article, can be seen below.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi