- Still Got It! 41 year old Cuauhtemoc Blanco scores free-kick for Puebla v Santos Laguna
- (Chelsea’s) Fernando Torres has disappointing 73 minutes in AC Milan 1 – Inter 1 [Individual Highlights]
- AC Milan 1 – Inter Milan 1 [Video Highlights]
- ‘Oh No You Don’t!’ Xavi forced Messi back out onto pitch to receive guard of honour [GIF]
- Ronaldinho congatulates his former Barça teammate Leo Messi on breaking Liga goals record
L’Equipe: Spurs, Everton & Inter Milan chase Younes Belhanda
French newspaper L’Equipe reports this morning that Premier League sides Tottenham and Everton are leading the chase for Montpellier playmaker Younes Belhanda.
Tottenham were linked with Belhanda earlier in the transfer window but the Morocco midfielder was expected to join Fenerbahce who were favourites for his signature.
The Turkish side however have failed to stump up a big enough bid to Montpellier and Spurs and Everton are now favourites for his signature, according to L’Equipe.
Inter Milan are also linked with a move for Belhanda as a replacement for the departing Wesley Sneijder.
Spurs boss Andre Villas-Boas has plenty of options in midfield, especially with Lewis Holtby coming in the summer, but Belhanda would likely improve any team in the Premier League if his performances in Ligue 1 over the past few seasons are anything to go by.
Everton manager David Moyes is keen to strengthen his squad as they push for a Champions League spot and the Toffees have also been linked with Etienne Capoue who could replace Marouane Fellaini, who has been linked with a move away from Goodison Park.
Video evidence of Younes Belhanda, who is currently at the Africa Cup of Nations with Morocco, can be seen below.
- Updated: January 18, 2013