- Spurs boss Mauricio Pochettino insists he has the support of Daniel Levy [Video]
- Wayne Rooney posts video of his son Kai doing cartwheels before he did the same in celebration against Slovenia
- Flashback Friday! Thierry Henry scores one of the great Premier League goals against Man United
- Arsenal post video showing why ‘Welbz’ is ‘Dat Guy’ [Video]
- The Guardian list the numbers that make Cristiano Ronaldo the most marketable footballer in the world
L’Equipe name their dream team of 2013 (features 5 from Bayern & 2 Man City players)
There are plenty of teams of the year being bandied about and highly respected French newspaper L’Equipe are the latest to provide their thoughts.
The L’Equipe dream team was compiled off the back of 72,000 votes and features no less than five Bayern Munich players after their haul of five trophies in the calendar year.
Luis Suarez’s excellent recent form doesn’t warrant him a place in the side but Manchester City provide two players in Vincent Kompany and Yaya Toure.
The Belgian defender is undoubtedly a class act (on and off the pitch) but has been struggling with injury in recent months.
Other surprises, compared to the other 2013 teams doing the rounds, include Jordi Alba and Thomas Muller, who have both been excellent individually, but not quite made the grade for many pundits.
- Updated: December 26, 2013