- Golazo! David Cabrera (Pumas) hits 30 metre Thunder-Bastard v Monterrey [Video]
- Raphael Honigstein banters Arsenal’s Mathieu Flamini for throwing away 3-goal lead on BT Sport [Video]
- Piers Morgan tells Ian Wright it’s time for Arsenal to ‘divorce’ Arsene Wenger [Audio]
- Brendan Rodgers responds to Jamie Carragher’s charge that Liverpool are ‘mentally weak’ [Video]
- ‘You have to get results’: Liverpool boss Brendan Rodgers admits he’s fighting for his job [Video]
Leicester finalizing 2 year deal for Esteban Cambiasso after offering £5m contract [Mirror]
Esteban Cambiasso may be on the verge of a move to the Premier League.
The Mirror claim that the Leicester are close to finalizing a deal to bring the Argentine to the King Power Stadium, with the midfielder free to negotiate after parting ways with Inter Milan at the end of last season.
Both Spurs and West Ham had shown an interest earlier in the window, but it looks as though Leicester’s firmer pursual – and lucrative pay packet – have proved decisive.
The Mirror claim Leicester have offered a 2 year deal worth £5m – a decent sum for a player entering into his final playing contract.
- Updated: August 7, 2014