Leicester finalizing 2 year deal for Esteban Cambiasso after offering £5m contract [Mirror]
- August 7, 2014
Esteban Cambiasso may be on the verge of a move to the Premier League.
The Mirror claim that the Leicester are close to finalizing a deal to bring the Argentine to the King Power Stadium, with the midfielder free to negotiate after parting ways with Inter Milan at the end of last season.
Both Spurs and West Ham had shown an interest earlier in the window, but it looks as though Leicester’s firmer pursual – and lucrative pay packet – have proved decisive.
The Mirror claim Leicester have offered a 2 year deal worth £5m – a decent sum for a player entering into his final playing contract.
- Ex-Leicester boss Nigel Pearson gets spotted on a night out, asked “are you an os...
- Leicester City make audacious move for former Holland Manager Guus Hiddink [Independent]
- Leicester sacked Nigel Pearson on the phone, the manager didn’t see it coming [Sk...
- Leicester City sack Nigel Pearson before the 2015-16 season [Best Tweets]
- Tragic: Marc Albrighton’s ‘mother-in-law’ and her partner were killed...
- FFS: Leicester City sign Christian Fuchs from Schalke – cue jokes on his expletiv...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi