- Arsenal’s Lukas Podolski receives a super cute Christmas message from a little girl [Instagram]
- Atletico want Chelsea’s Fernando Torres as he’s eligible for the Champions League [Mundo Deportivo]
- Man United have only ever lost once on Boxing Day in the Premier League, 86.4% win record
- Stoke’s Robert Huth is this year’s Scrooge, tweets “I hate Christmas”
- Andy Carroll gives his fiancee Billi Mucklow a secret room in their new house for Christmas [Instagram]
Leicester City v Leeds United: Watch a Live Stream of the Championship match (11/08/2013)
Leicester host Leeds at the King Power Stadium (16:30 UK time) as both sides close out the Championship weekend and look to add to their opening weekend wins.
Bet365 are showing Leicester v Leeds live, legal and straight onto your computer via 101 Great Goals. Simply click on this link or the Live Streaming tab above and follow the simple step-by-step instructions to watch.
NOTE: Be aware that Bet365 have some geographical restrictions on the broadcast of Yeovil v Birmingham, whilst those without a Bet365 account will need to deposit money in an account to watch the match.
This game is not available via the Bet365 streaming service in the UK, Ireland or China. Everywhere else is fine. Including: Canada, Spain, Germany, Italy, Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Bulgaria, Greece, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Czech Republic, Hungary and Slovakia.
Leicester have won both their matches so far in 2013/2014 by the same scoreline: 1-2. Away at Middlesbrough in the Championship and then at Wycombe in the Capital One Cup.
Nigel Pearson has a fully fit squad and Leicester will be keen to show they are one of the favourites for promotion in front of their home support.
Leeds have also secured two wins, both at Elland Road, by the scoreline of 2-1. Versus Brighton in the Championship and Chesterfield in the League Cup.
Brian McDermott has been tipped to bring in El-Hadji Diouf after he came through a friendly match against Burnley.
This could be a cracker as both sides look to put a marker down for the new season.
- Updated: August 11, 2013