Leicester City v Leeds United: Watch a Live Stream of the Championship match (11/08/2013)
- August 11, 2013
Leicester host Leeds at the King Power Stadium (16:30 UK time) as both sides close out the Championship weekend and look to add to their opening weekend wins.
Bet365 are showing Leicester v Leeds live, legal and straight onto your computer via 101 Great Goals. Simply click on this link or the Live Streaming tab above and follow the simple step-by-step instructions to watch.
NOTE: Be aware that Bet365 have some geographical restrictions on the broadcast of Yeovil v Birmingham, whilst those without a Bet365 account will need to deposit money in an account to watch the match.
This game is not available via the Bet365 streaming service in the UK, Ireland or China. Everywhere else is fine. Including: Canada, Spain, Germany, Italy, Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Bulgaria, Greece, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Czech Republic, Hungary and Slovakia.
Leicester have won both their matches so far in 2013/2014 by the same scoreline: 1-2. Away at Middlesbrough in the Championship and then at Wycombe in the Capital One Cup.
Nigel Pearson has a fully fit squad and Leicester will be keen to show they are one of the favourites for promotion in front of their home support.
Leeds have also secured two wins, both at Elland Road, by the scoreline of 2-1. Versus Brighton in the Championship and Chesterfield in the League Cup.
Brian McDermott has been tipped to bring in El-Hadji Diouf after he came through a friendly match against Burnley.
This could be a cracker as both sides look to put a marker down for the new season.
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...