- A hilarious dribbling FAIL from Mexico! Yorleys Mena (Morelia) v Leon [Video]
- Exclusive Offer: Back Chelsea at 3/1 to advance past Liverpool into the Capital One Cup final!!!
- Arsenal loanee Ryo Miyaichi scores lovely goal for Jong FC Twente vs Jong PSV [Video]
- Bojan & Victor Moses score sublime goals in 4-1 Stoke FA Cup win at Rochdale [Official Video]
- Rochdale fans troll Robbie Savage with chant during FA Cup defeat to Stoke [Video]
Leeds v Sheffield Wednesday: Watch a Live Stream of the Championship match
Two “sleeping giants” go head to head at Elland Road on Saturday lunch time (kick off: 12:15 UK) as Leeds look to continue their unbeaten start to the campaign and Sheffield Wednesday hope for some points on the board.
Bet365 are showing Leeds v Sheffield Wednesday live, legal and straight onto your computer via 101 Great Goals. Simply click on this link or the Live Streaming tab above and follow the simple step-by-step instructions to watch.
NOTE: Be aware that Bet365 have some geographical restrictions on the broadcast of Leeds v Sheffield Wednesday, whilst those without a Bet365 account will need to deposit money in an account to watch the match.
Leeds v Sheffield Wednesday is not available via the Bet365 streaming service in the UK, Ireland or China. Everywhere else is fine. Including: Canada, Spain, Germany, Italy, Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Bulgaria, Greece, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Czech Republic, Hungary and Slovakia.
The home side have had a decent beginning to 2013/2014, posting wins over Brighton and Chesterfield (in the Capital One Cup) and picking up a point with a goalless draw at Leicester last time out.
Brian McDermott were disciplined at Leicester and could well show a bit more attacking intent against a side that have lost both their games this season.
Dave Jones must be hugely frustrated at the Owls’ start, as they have recorded three successive 2-1 defeats to QPR, Rotherham and Burnley.
They have though been close defeats and this would be the perfect game for Sheffield Wednesday to kick start their season.
- Updated: August 15, 2013