Leeds v Sheffield Wednesday: Watch a Live Stream of the Championship match
- August 15, 2013
Two “sleeping giants” go head to head at Elland Road on Saturday lunch time (kick off: 12:15 UK) as Leeds look to continue their unbeaten start to the campaign and Sheffield Wednesday hope for some points on the board.
Bet365 are showing Leeds v Sheffield Wednesday live, legal and straight onto your computer via 101 Great Goals. Simply click on this link or the Live Streaming tab above and follow the simple step-by-step instructions to watch.
NOTE: Be aware that Bet365 have some geographical restrictions on the broadcast of Leeds v Sheffield Wednesday, whilst those without a Bet365 account will need to deposit money in an account to watch the match.
Leeds v Sheffield Wednesday is not available via the Bet365 streaming service in the UK, Ireland or China. Everywhere else is fine. Including: Canada, Spain, Germany, Italy, Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Bulgaria, Greece, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Czech Republic, Hungary and Slovakia.
The home side have had a decent beginning to 2013/2014, posting wins over Brighton and Chesterfield (in the Capital One Cup) and picking up a point with a goalless draw at Leicester last time out.
Brian McDermott were disciplined at Leicester and could well show a bit more attacking intent against a side that have lost both their games this season.
Dave Jones must be hugely frustrated at the Owls’ start, as they have recorded three successive 2-1 defeats to QPR, Rotherham and Burnley.
They have though been close defeats and this would be the perfect game for Sheffield Wednesday to kick start their season.
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...