Leaving England? Spurs goalkeeper Hugo Lloris is apparently wanted by Real Madrid, Atletico & Barcelona
- May 27, 2014
Spurs goalkeeper Hugo Lloris is a transfer target for Real Madrid, Atletico Madrid and Barcelona, according to Spanish website Fichajes and the Daily Mirror.
The France stopper clearly has a lot of admirers, with PSG and Monaco also being regularly linked, and Spurs would appear to have a job on their hands trying to hang on to him.
With the Real goalkeeping position still relatively up for grabs and Atletico only a Chelsea recall away from losing Courtois, it would seem as though these links are plausible. The Barcelona link seems a bit harder to believe given that the Catalans have seemingly already found a new number one in Marc-Andre ter Stegan.
The Mirror claim that a fee of at least £20 million will be required to sign Lloris. Is he set to depart?
Watch Live Stream
- Real Madrid v Atletico Madrid: Champions League final preview, live streaming & predicted li...May 26th, 2016
- Atletico Madrid ready to be crowned ‘Kings Of Europe’May 26th, 2016
- Awful news: Cristiano Ronaldo limped out of Real Madrid training today (Video & Tweets)May 24th, 2016
- ‘I felt lost’ : Atletico Madrid’s Fernando Torres reflects on his dark days at ...May 23rd, 2016
- Arsenal star Mesut Ozil is ‘seriously considering’ offers from Bayern & Barcelon...May 27th, 2016
- Cristiano Ronaldo rings the MSN for advice ahead of Champions League final (Video)May 27th, 2016
- Dani Alves rejects offer from Man United, will sign for Juventus [Sport]May 27th, 2016
- Arsenal fans respond to rumours linking Hector Bellerin with move back to Barcelona [Tweets]May 26th, 2016
- Hugo Lloris says that Spurs need to believe they can win the league (Video)March 23rd, 2016
- Spurs keeper Hugo Lloris will miss next two games with shoulder injuryFebruary 17th, 2016
- A statistical breakdown of the best goalkeepers in the Premier LeagueJanuary 21st, 2016
- Previously linked to Man United, Hugo Lloris says he’s still at Spurs because of Mauricio P...January 3rd, 2016