Leaving England? Spurs goalkeeper Hugo Lloris is apparently wanted by Real Madrid, Atletico & Barcelona
- May 27, 2014
Spurs goalkeeper Hugo Lloris is a transfer target for Real Madrid, Atletico Madrid and Barcelona, according to Spanish website Fichajes and the Daily Mirror.
The France stopper clearly has a lot of admirers, with PSG and Monaco also being regularly linked, and Spurs would appear to have a job on their hands trying to hang on to him.
With the Real goalkeeping position still relatively up for grabs and Atletico only a Chelsea recall away from losing Courtois, it would seem as though these links are plausible. The Barcelona link seems a bit harder to believe given that the Catalans have seemingly already found a new number one in Marc-Andre ter Stegan.
The Mirror claim that a fee of at least £20 million will be required to sign Lloris. Is he set to depart?
The 10 Worst Signings of The 14/15 Premier League Season
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi
- Best memes & photoshops ahead of the Barcelona v Juventus CL final [Video]