- Roy Keane confronted ex-Man United man Tom Cleverley over Aston Villa bust-up exit rumours [Sun]
- Scenes! Hoardings collapse as PSV fans celebrate Luuk de Jong’s hat trick goal in 4-3 win [Video]
- Tottenham 4 – Newcastle 0: Spurs saunter past Magpies into COC semis [Highlights]
- Graeme Souness gave Jamie Redknapp a death stare after he drew Liverpool v Chelsea in COC [Vine]
- Bournemouth 1 – Liverpool 3: Sterling & Markovic set up COC semi with Chelsea [Highlights]
Leaked! The USA will be wearing a classy home kit for the World Cup in Brazil
With just 151 days of the World Cup to go, here is the next kit off the factory floor…
Some may label it a Polo shirt, but we think Team America will be wearing a rather classy number at the 2014 World Cup.
Reliable kit website Todo Sobre Camisetas (they literally never get it wrong!) have revealed on Saturday that this is the kit Jurgen Klinsmann’s USA will be wearing in Brazil.
The likes of Jozy Altidore and Clint Dempsey will look great!
- Updated: January 11, 2014