Leaked! The Puma Italy, Chile, Uruguay, Ivory Coast, Ghana, Cameroon & Switzerland shirts for World Cup 2014
- October 27, 2013
We have waxed lyrical before about the Uruguayan website Todos Sobre Camisetas, and once again they appear to have pulled off some exclusives on new upcoming kits.
A glance across their website suggests they broke into a Puma factory and located the World Cup 2014 shirts for a bunch of big teams, including Italy.
Or, they happen to know someone at Puma. Or… Puma send these shirts to Todos Sobre Camisetas to get interest going before the official launch.
Either way, there are a host of pictures below.
Of course, Italy, Chile and Switzerland are all qualified for Brazil 2014.
Uruguay face a two-legged tie with Jordan to seal their spot.
Whilst Ivory Coast (3-1 up v Senegal), Ghana (6-1 to the good v Egypt) and Cameroon (0-0 with Tunisia), all facing second legs to seal their fates.
A bunch of leaked Puma World Cup shirts can be seen below.
- Experience the Geneva friendly between Italy and Portugal with Copa 90 [Video]
- Outrageous Acca: Back Belgium, Italy & Holland to win at enormous 28/1 odds!!!
- Juventus defender Giorgio Chiellini out of Champions League final v Barcelona [Best Twe...
- Ex Bayern striker Luca Toni becomes oldest ever Serie A top scorer at 38 years old [Video]
- 50 arrested in Italy over suspected match fixing in Italian football [Video]
- England fans trolled Italian supporters for doing the Mexican wave [Vine]
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...