- The top 10 funniest moments of the Bundesliga so far! [Video]
- Tottenham are in advanced talks with PSG midfielder Adrien Rabiot [L'Equipe]
- Chelsea consider a singing section in the Shed End to improve the home atmosphere [Daily Mail]
- Lionel Messi has a new football tattoo on his left leg [Pictures]
- Inter Milan reach agreement with Lukas Podolski, still yet to speak to Arsenal [Di Marzio]
Leaked! The Brazil shirts for the 2014 World Cup [Pictures]
Mega Brazilian portal Globoesporte have managed to get their hands on images of the Brazil shirts for the 2014 World Cup.
Made by Nike, there isn’t a whole lot that’s different except the v-neck that is the most distinguishable part of the shirt.
The Brazil shirt for the 2014 World Cup will be unveiled in November.
- Updated: October 9, 2013