- Golazo! Real Valladolid striker Jonathan Pereira scores Bergkamp-esque goal against Mallorca [Vine]
- Gabriel gives his first interview since becoming an Arsenal player [Video]
- Francesco Totti takes the piss out of Cristiano Ronaldo’s roar!
- EXCLUSIVE Offer: Back Tottenham to reach the Capital One Cup final at 2/1!!!
- The wealthiest football clubs on the planet and how they make their money [Graphic]
Leaked! The Brazil shirts for the 2014 World Cup [Pictures]
Mega Brazilian portal Globoesporte have managed to get their hands on images of the Brazil shirts for the 2014 World Cup.
Made by Nike, there isn’t a whole lot that’s different except the v-neck that is the most distinguishable part of the shirt.
The Brazil shirt for the 2014 World Cup will be unveiled in November.
- Updated: October 9, 2013