Leaked! The Brazil shirts for the 2014 World Cup [Pictures]
- October 9, 2013
Mega Brazilian portal Globoesporte have managed to get their hands on images of the Brazil shirts for the 2014 World Cup.
Made by Nike, there isn’t a whole lot that’s different except the v-neck that is the most distinguishable part of the shirt.
The Brazil shirt for the 2014 World Cup will be unveiled in November.
The 10 Worst Signings of The 14/15 Premier League Season
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi
- Best memes & photoshops ahead of the Barcelona v Juventus CL final [Video]