- Liverpool train ahead of FA Cup semi-final v Aston Villa [Video]
- Liverpool’s Simon Mignolet talks about his turnaround in form pre-Aston Villa [Video]
- Nacer Chadli and Andros Townsend captain game of Football-Tennis at Spurs training [Video]
- NUTS: Marseille’s Florian Thauvin pulls off slick Elastico-Nutmeg v Nantes [GIF]
- Jose Mourinho urges Manchester City not to sack old foe Pellegrini [Sun]
Leaked! The Brazil shirts for the 2014 World Cup [Pictures]
- October 9, 2013
Mega Brazilian portal Globoesporte have managed to get their hands on images of the Brazil shirts for the 2014 World Cup.
Made by Nike, there isn’t a whole lot that’s different except the v-neck that is the most distinguishable part of the shirt.
The Brazil shirt for the 2014 World Cup will be unveiled in November.