- Ronaldinho reproduces awesome ‘Shark Attack’ move in hardcore game of Foot-Volley
- Liverpool fan post-Ludogorets: ‘Steven Gerrard showed he can still do it, he was superb’ [Video]
- Ludogorets’ late equalizer against Liverpool gave Phil Thompson a migraine [Vine]
- Per Mertesacker post Arsenal 2 – Dortmund 0: ‘It was a mental test, and we were absolutely solid’
- Oxlade-Chamberlain post Arsenal 2 – Dortmund 0: ‘I’m delighted for Yaya Sanogo’ [Video]
Leaked! Spain’s new away kit for the 2014 World Cup is black and electric yellow [Pictures]
The good people at Footy Headlines have got their hands on new pictures of Spain’s away kit for the 2014 World Cup.
Looking a little like something that designers for Chelsea and Borussia Dortmund would cook up in a dark room, the new Spanish kit is black with an electric yellow trim.
Perhaps the oddest part of the jersey is a yellow band around the chest which gives off the impression that the players are tied up in a bow on their backs.
See pictures of Spain’s new away kit for the 2014 World Cup below.
- Updated: December 10, 2013