Leaked! Real Madrid’s third shirt for next season is black & has a dragon on the front!
- July 17, 2014
When it comes to kit leaks, as we have mentioned numerous times in the past, no one is as good as Todo Sobre Camisetas.
The Uruguayan website have produced another leak before anyone else, with terrific pictures of Real Madrid’s new black shirts for the 2014/2015 season.
Real Madrid have already released their home white kits, pink away strip and will soon be publicising this black strip as well.
This was designed by Japanese artist Yohji Yamamoto – hence the dragon on the front…
The only downer on this strip is that Real Madrid will probably not wear it very often, but James Rodriguez, Toni Kroos, Gareth Bale and Cristiano Ronaldo will look rather snazzy!
- Taconazo: Cristiano Ronaldo produced wonderful No-Look- Back-Heel v Milan (Video)
- Sergio Ramos collects ICC trophy as Real Madrid captain
- Sergio Ramos’ new Real Madrid deal is worth less than what Manchester United were...
- Real Madrid’s Isco produced a magic moment v Milan, Ronaldo approved (Video)
- Come And Get Me, Arsene: Karim Benzema starts following Wengerland on Instagram
- Toni Kroos has penalty saved by AC Milan’s 16-year old keeper Gianluigi Donnarumm...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi