Leaked! Real Madrid’s third shirt for next season is black & has a dragon on the front!
- July 17, 2014
When it comes to kit leaks, as we have mentioned numerous times in the past, no one is as good as Todo Sobre Camisetas.
The Uruguayan website have produced another leak before anyone else, with terrific pictures of Real Madrid’s new black shirts for the 2014/2015 season.
Real Madrid have already released their home white kits, pink away strip and will soon be publicising this black strip as well.
This was designed by Japanese artist Yohji Yamamoto – hence the dragon on the front…
The only downer on this strip is that Real Madrid will probably not wear it very often, but James Rodriguez, Toni Kroos, Gareth Bale and Cristiano Ronaldo will look rather snazzy!
- Bad news Man United fans. Sergio Ramos’s mum says her son wants to stay at Real M...
- David De Gea ‘eager’ to join Real Madrid, but he’s set to be at Man U...
- Chicharito fuels rumours about extended Real Madrid stay after appearance in advert [Vi...
- Full Time Devils presenter Adam McKola reacts to Sergio Ramos to Man United news [Video]
- Graham Hunter explains how Sergio Ramos told Real Madrid he wants Man United move [Video]
- Sergio Ramos has told Real Madrid he wants to go to Manchester United [Best Tweets]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi