- Real Madrid’s Sergio Ramos has scored as many goals as Barca’s Andres Iniesta in 97 less games
- Very Cute! Chelsea’s first team take on the whole Under-8s squad [Video]
- Pepe might have taken the worst throw-in EVER during Real Madrid v San Lorenzo!
- LVG presser post Aston Villa draw: “United robbed 2 points… not as good as City!”
- One Man United fan labels Louis van Gaal as arrogant after the Aston Villa draw [Full Time Devils]
Leaked! Real Madrid’s third shirt for next season is black & has a dragon on the front!
When it comes to kit leaks, as we have mentioned numerous times in the past, no one is as good as Todo Sobre Camisetas.
The Uruguayan website have produced another leak before anyone else, with terrific pictures of Real Madrid’s new black shirts for the 2014/2015 season.
Real Madrid have already released their home white kits, pink away strip and will soon be publicising this black strip as well.
This was designed by Japanese artist Yohji Yamamoto – hence the dragon on the front…
The only downer on this strip is that Real Madrid will probably not wear it very often, but James Rodriguez, Toni Kroos, Gareth Bale and Cristiano Ronaldo will look rather snazzy!
- Updated: July 17, 2014