- Liverpool v Aston Villa [Team Sheets]
- Lionel Messi fell flat on his face celebrating his 400th Barcelona goal yesterday [GIF]
- Ex Newcastle star Obafemi Martins incredible first touch & golazo for Seattle Sounders [GIF & Vine]
- Leaked: Brand new pictures of Manchester United’s 3rd kit for 2015-16
- Arsenal fans outside Wembley sing homophobic song about ex-Chelsea man Ashley Cole [Video]
Leaked! Portugal’s white & blue away kit for the 2014 World Cup in Brazil [Picture]
- March 23, 2014
Portugal’s away strip for the 2014 World Cup in Brazil has been leaked online by the good folk at Todo Sobre Camisetas.
The new kit, made by Nike, is mostly white with blue trims around the round collar and at the end of the sleeves, while the Nike swoosh is also blue.
The only other colours injected into the shirt come from the Portuguese crest.
While the new Portugal away kit is undoubtedly clean and unoffensive, it also feels like a bit of a knock-off from Nike who have virtually duplicated the United States home kit which was released in 2013.
See pictures of the new Portugal away kit and the UMNST home shirt below.