Leaked! Portugal’s white & blue away kit for the 2014 World Cup in Brazil [Picture]
- March 23, 2014
Portugal’s away strip for the 2014 World Cup in Brazil has been leaked online by the good folk at Todo Sobre Camisetas.
The new kit, made by Nike, is mostly white with blue trims around the round collar and at the end of the sleeves, while the Nike swoosh is also blue.
The only other colours injected into the shirt come from the Portuguese crest.
While the new Portugal away kit is undoubtedly clean and unoffensive, it also feels like a bit of a knock-off from Nike who have virtually duplicated the United States home kit which was released in 2013.
See pictures of the new Portugal away kit and the UMNST home shirt below.
- Tsunami survivor Martunis hangs out with his hero Cristiano Ronaldo at Portugal trainin...
- The 5 worst moments of Cristiano Ronaldo’s Man United & Real Madrid career (...
- Portugal beach soccer star Madjer scores glorious Zidane-esque volley [Video]
- After 13 keepy-uppies, Portuguese beach soccer legend Madjer scored a scissors-kick gol...
- A video that will make you think very differently about Real Madrid’s Pepe
- Experience the Geneva friendly between Italy and Portugal with Copa 90 [Video]
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...