- Ronaldinho reproduces awesome ‘Shark Attack’ move in hardcore game of Foot-Volley
- Liverpool fan post-Ludogorets: ‘Steven Gerrard showed he can still do it, he was superb’ [Video]
- Ludogorets’ late equalizer against Liverpool gave Phil Thompson a migraine [Vine]
- Per Mertesacker post Arsenal 2 – Dortmund 0: ‘It was a mental test, and we were absolutely solid’
- Oxlade-Chamberlain post Arsenal 2 – Dortmund 0: ‘I’m delighted for Yaya Sanogo’ [Video]
Leaked! Portugal’s white & blue away kit for the 2014 World Cup in Brazil [Picture]
Portugal’s away strip for the 2014 World Cup in Brazil has been leaked online by the good folk at Todo Sobre Camisetas.
The new kit, made by Nike, is mostly white with blue trims around the round collar and at the end of the sleeves, while the Nike swoosh is also blue.
The only other colours injected into the shirt come from the Portuguese crest.
While the new Portugal away kit is undoubtedly clean and unoffensive, it also feels like a bit of a knock-off from Nike who have virtually duplicated the United States home kit which was released in 2013.
See pictures of the new Portugal away kit and the UMNST home shirt below.
- Updated: March 23, 2014