Leaked! Portugal’s white & blue away kit for the 2014 World Cup in Brazil [Picture]
- March 23, 2014
Portugal’s away strip for the 2014 World Cup in Brazil has been leaked online by the good folk at Todo Sobre Camisetas.
The new kit, made by Nike, is mostly white with blue trims around the round collar and at the end of the sleeves, while the Nike swoosh is also blue.
The only other colours injected into the shirt come from the Portuguese crest.
While the new Portugal away kit is undoubtedly clean and unoffensive, it also feels like a bit of a knock-off from Nike who have virtually duplicated the United States home kit which was released in 2013.
See pictures of the new Portugal away kit and the UMNST home shirt below.
- The 5 worst moments of Cristiano Ronaldo’s Man United & Real Madrid career (...
- Portugal beach soccer star Madjer scores glorious Zidane-esque volley [Video]
- After 13 keepy-uppies, Portuguese beach soccer legend Madjer scored a scissors-kick gol...
- A video that will make you think very differently about Real Madrid’s Pepe
- Experience the Geneva friendly between Italy and Portugal with Copa 90 [Video]
- Quality assist: Ricardo Quaresma’s outside-of-the-boot cross for Eder. Italy 0 ...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi