Leaked! Portugal’s white & blue away kit for the 2014 World Cup in Brazil [Picture]
- March 23, 2014
Portugal’s away strip for the 2014 World Cup in Brazil has been leaked online by the good folk at Todo Sobre Camisetas.
The new kit, made by Nike, is mostly white with blue trims around the round collar and at the end of the sleeves, while the Nike swoosh is also blue.
The only other colours injected into the shirt come from the Portuguese crest.
While the new Portugal away kit is undoubtedly clean and unoffensive, it also feels like a bit of a knock-off from Nike who have virtually duplicated the United States home kit which was released in 2013.
See pictures of the new Portugal away kit and the UMNST home shirt below.
Brendan Rodgers: “If the Liverpool owners want me to go then I go”
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...