- Dortmund attacker Marco Reus scores before sustaining ankle injury against Paderborn [Video]
- TalkSPORT dedicate video to the many faces of Arsene Wenger
- Jamie Carragher asked if Liverpool’s Steven Gerrard should be dropped, dodges the question [Video]
- Gary Neville asks Howard Webb ‘What makes a headbutt’ re Wilshere’s ‘nut’ on Fellaini [Video]
- Neymar pays tribute to Barça teammate: ‘There are no words for Messi, he’s my idol’ [Video]
Leaked! Pictures of the new England home kit made by Nike
Do we like?
The below picture is quickly being spread around social media sites purporting to reveal the new England home kit which will be made by Nike.
The noticeable features of the new England kit include the red-trimmed funky collar, the red-trimmed St George’s cross at the end of the sleeves, and the general plainness of the gleamy white shirt.
Moreover, for the first time ever there is the famous Nike tick on the shirt after the global sports manufacturers replaced Umbro as the England kit-makers.
- Updated: January 22, 2013