- Man United’s Louis van Gaal on second-half vs. Spurs: “It was a struggle for life” [Graphic]
- Mauricio Pochettino “very pleased” with Spurs draw v Man United
- Louis Van Gaal says 1st half at Spurs was best Man United performance this season [Video]
- Sam Allardyce urges caution ahead West Ham v Arsenal [video]
- Hugo Lloris says Spurs were lucky in post match interview after Man United draw [Video]
Leaked! Pictures of the new England home kit made by Nike
Do we like?
The below picture is quickly being spread around social media sites purporting to reveal the new England home kit which will be made by Nike.
The noticeable features of the new England kit include the red-trimmed funky collar, the red-trimmed St George’s cross at the end of the sleeves, and the general plainness of the gleamy white shirt.
Moreover, for the first time ever there is the famous Nike tick on the shirt after the global sports manufacturers replaced Umbro as the England kit-makers.
- Updated: January 22, 2013