Leaked! Pictures of the new England home kit made by Nike
- January 22, 2013
Do we like?
The below picture is quickly being spread around social media sites purporting to reveal the new England home kit which will be made by Nike.
The noticeable features of the new England kit include the red-trimmed funky collar, the red-trimmed St George’s cross at the end of the sleeves, and the general plainness of the gleamy white shirt.
Moreover, for the first time ever there is the famous Nike tick on the shirt after the global sports manufacturers replaced Umbro as the England kit-makers.
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...