Leaked! Pictures of the new England home kit made by Nike
- January 22, 2013
Do we like?
The below picture is quickly being spread around social media sites purporting to reveal the new England home kit which will be made by Nike.
The noticeable features of the new England kit include the red-trimmed funky collar, the red-trimmed St George’s cross at the end of the sleeves, and the general plainness of the gleamy white shirt.
Moreover, for the first time ever there is the famous Nike tick on the shirt after the global sports manufacturers replaced Umbro as the England kit-makers.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi