Leaked! Pictures of the new England home kit made by Nike
- January 22, 2013
Do we like?
The below picture is quickly being spread around social media sites purporting to reveal the new England home kit which will be made by Nike.
The noticeable features of the new England kit include the red-trimmed funky collar, the red-trimmed St George’s cross at the end of the sleeves, and the general plainness of the gleamy white shirt.
Moreover, for the first time ever there is the famous Nike tick on the shirt after the global sports manufacturers replaced Umbro as the England kit-makers.
The 15 Greatest Photos of the 2014/15 Campaign
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...