- Golazo! David Cabrera (Pumas) hits 30 metre Thunder-Bastard v Monterrey [Video]
- Raphael Honigstein banters Arsenal’s Mathieu Flamini for throwing away 3-goal lead on BT Sport [Video]
- Piers Morgan tells Ian Wright it’s time for Arsenal to ‘divorce’ Arsene Wenger [Audio]
- Brendan Rodgers responds to Jamie Carragher’s charge that Liverpool are ‘mentally weak’ [Video]
- ‘You have to get results’: Liverpool boss Brendan Rodgers admits he’s fighting for his job [Video]
Leaked! Pictures of Portugal’s brand new 2014 Nike World Cup home kit
They have qualified for the World Cup, and Portugal will arrive in Brazil sporting a swanky new Nike strip.
Cristiano Ronaldo and company will wear stripy shirts at next summer’s World Cup finals, complete with green trim polishing off the new dark red shirt.
The new Portugal 2014 home shirt features a unique design created by Nike with horizontal red stripes getting thinner the higher you look up the jersey to create a color gradient on the top.
Further, to commemorate the 100-year anniversary of the Portuguese Football Federation, the new Portugal shirt features the lettering 1914 and 2014 next to the badge.
Pictures of the Portugal’s new strip are below
- Updated: November 21, 2013