- Jason Byrne & Jamie Carragher have 7-minute staring contest on Soccer AM [Video]
- Alexis Sanchez uploads childhood photo, sparks debate among Chileans that he’s a fan of La U
- Better Late Than Never! Barça’s Neymar wishes Arsenal’s Alexis Sanchez a Happy Birthday
- Roberto Soldado: ‘I feel ashamed when Spurs fans sing my name’
- Manchester United’s Juan Mata gives Full Time Devils a Wave
Leaked! Pictures of Portugal’s brand new 2014 Nike World Cup home kit
They have qualified for the World Cup, and Portugal will arrive in Brazil sporting a swanky new Nike strip.
Cristiano Ronaldo and company will wear stripy shirts at next summer’s World Cup finals, complete with green trim polishing off the new dark red shirt.
The new Portugal 2014 home shirt features a unique design created by Nike with horizontal red stripes getting thinner the higher you look up the jersey to create a color gradient on the top.
Further, to commemorate the 100-year anniversary of the Portuguese Football Federation, the new Portugal shirt features the lettering 1914 and 2014 next to the badge.
Pictures of the Portugal’s new strip are below
- Updated: November 21, 2013