- Man United fan campaign succeeds after Liverpool remove Mario Balotelli from POTY poll
- The top ten goals from round 32 of La Liga, featuring Antoine Griezmann overhead [Video]
- The goal of the night award goes to Clarence Seedorf [Video]
- Saint Etienne All-Stars beat Ronaldo, Zidane and friends 9-7 in epic charity match [Highlights]
- Ronaldo sends crowd wild with no-look pass to fellow Real Madrid old boy Zidane [Video]
Leaked! Pictures of Portugal’s brand new 2014 Nike World Cup home kit
- November 21, 2013
They have qualified for the World Cup, and Portugal will arrive in Brazil sporting a swanky new Nike strip.
Cristiano Ronaldo and company will wear stripy shirts at next summer’s World Cup finals, complete with green trim polishing off the new dark red shirt.
The new Portugal 2014 home shirt features a unique design created by Nike with horizontal red stripes getting thinner the higher you look up the jersey to create a color gradient on the top.
Further, to commemorate the 100-year anniversary of the Portuguese Football Federation, the new Portugal shirt features the lettering 1914 and 2014 next to the badge.
Pictures of the Portugal’s new strip are below