- Leo Messi unhappy that Barcelona haven’t lobbied for him to win Ballon D’Or [MARCA]
- Liverpool planning January move for West Brom’s Saido Berahino [Mail]
- Barcelona boss Luis Enrique: ‘There is no ‘Messi Case’, Leo is happy here’ [Video]
- Darren Fletcher makes fun of Ashley Young’s diving in Manchester United Q&A for Chevrolet
- Real Madrid’s James Rodriguez poses in his underwear for modelling photo shoot [Video]
Leaked! Pictures of Brazil’s brand new 3rd kit for the 2014 World Cup
The good people at Todos Sobre Camisetas have got their hands on new pictures of Brazil’s third kit for the 2014 World Cup.
The new Nike shirt for the World Cup hosts is dark blue with dark green reglan sleeves.
The round-collared shirt also has yellow stitching in the inside of the neck, as well as on the Nike swoosh and for the crest.
So, do we like?
Pictures of Brazil’s brand new 3rd kit for the 2014 World Cup are below.
- Updated: December 25, 2013