Leaked! Pictures of Brazil’s brand new 3rd kit for the 2014 World Cup
- December 25, 2013
The good people at Todos Sobre Camisetas have got their hands on new pictures of Brazil’s third kit for the 2014 World Cup.
The new Nike shirt for the World Cup hosts is dark blue with dark green reglan sleeves.
The round-collared shirt also has yellow stitching in the inside of the neck, as well as on the Nike swoosh and for the crest.
So, do we like?
Pictures of Brazil’s brand new 3rd kit for the 2014 World Cup are below.
- Classic Clip: Brazil legend Pele nutmegs one of the best defenders ever, Franz Beckenba...
- Liverpool’s Philippe Coutinho produced a glorious sombrero during Brazil’s ...
- Brazil players blamed Thiago Silva on the pitch for handball before shoot-out [Video]
- Individual highlights: New Liverpool star Roberto Firmino v Paraguay [video]
- Paraguay stun Brazil, eliminating Dunga’s side on penalties [Official Highlights]
- New Liverpool signing Roberto Firmino struggles for Brazil v Paraguay [Best Tweets]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi