- Spurs boss Pochettino says there’s more to come from 30-goal Harry Kane [Video]
- Bayern’s Sebastian Rode does a Reverse Robben v Hoffenheim [Video]
- Brendan Rodgers amazingly suggests Liverpool were overawed by occasion v Aston Villa [Video]
- Leo Messi takes to tattooing, draws his number 10 on famous ink artist [Pictures]
- Jose Mourinho’s prophecy about Ander Herrera’s dive ultimately came true [Video]
Leaked! Pictures of Brazil’s brand new 3rd kit for the 2014 World Cup
- December 25, 2013
The good people at Todos Sobre Camisetas have got their hands on new pictures of Brazil’s third kit for the 2014 World Cup.
The new Nike shirt for the World Cup hosts is dark blue with dark green reglan sleeves.
The round-collared shirt also has yellow stitching in the inside of the neck, as well as on the Nike swoosh and for the crest.
So, do we like?
Pictures of Brazil’s brand new 3rd kit for the 2014 World Cup are below.