- Jermain Defoe’s dream five-a-side team features Luka Modric and Steven Gerrard [Video]
- Man United target Aymeric Laporte wants move but Bilbao won’t sell for less than £31m buy-out clause
- Real Madrid unveil new signing Lucas Silva to the media [Video]
- Victor Valdes makes his first Man United appearance for the U21s vs Liverpool U21s [Vine]
- Robin van Persie: Scoring five goals against Cambridge isn’t easy but we must make our own luck
Leaked Pictures! Celtic’s brand new 2013/14 Nike away shirt
Are you trying to be Brazil?
Pictures of Celtic’s brand new away kit for next season have just been released by Todo Sobre Camisetas, and the fresh Super Hoops jersey is undoubtedly distinctive.
Made by Nike, Celtic’s 2013-14 away strip is mainly yellow with neat green trimmings for the collar, the sleeves and seven lines across the midriff.
The shirt also has a single green star above the Celtic crest.
Celtic’s new home jersey will be sponsored by Magners, the Irish cider company, who also incorporate stripes into their logo design.
So, do we like the new Celtic shirt?
- Updated: July 3, 2013