- Autopsy reveals JS Kabylie’s Albert Ebosse was murdered in Algeria. Not killed by a thrown projectile
- West Ham stars make fun of Arsenal’s Carl ‘Zero Banter’ Jenkinson “Weirdest man ever” [Video]
- Arsenal major shareholder Alisher Usmanov fortune reduced by a whopping 33% ($6.8BN) [Bloomberg]
- Lyngby Boldklub’s players partied at strip bar after Real Madrid v Liverpool. Video surfaces. Sponsors run
- Eric Abidal (Olympiakos) plays final professional game; Due to become coach at La Masia [Pictures]
Leaked Pictures! Celtic’s brand new 2013/14 Nike away shirt
Are you trying to be Brazil?
Pictures of Celtic’s brand new away kit for next season have just been released by Todo Sobre Camisetas, and the fresh Super Hoops jersey is undoubtedly distinctive.
Made by Nike, Celtic’s 2013-14 away strip is mainly yellow with neat green trimmings for the collar, the sleeves and seven lines across the midriff.
The shirt also has a single green star above the Celtic crest.
Celtic’s new home jersey will be sponsored by Magners, the Irish cider company, who also incorporate stripes into their logo design.
So, do we like the new Celtic shirt?
- Updated: July 3, 2013