Leaked Pictures! Celtic’s brand new 2013/14 Nike away shirt
- July 3, 2013
Are you trying to be Brazil?
Pictures of Celtic’s brand new away kit for next season have just been released by Todo Sobre Camisetas, and the fresh Super Hoops jersey is undoubtedly distinctive.
Made by Nike, Celtic’s 2013-14 away strip is mainly yellow with neat green trimmings for the collar, the sleeves and seven lines across the midriff.
The shirt also has a single green star above the Celtic crest.
Celtic’s new home jersey will be sponsored by Magners, the Irish cider company, who also incorporate stripes into their logo design.
So, do we like the new Celtic shirt?
- Stjarnan 1 – Celtic 4: The Bhoys cruise to victory in the Champions League (Offic...
- Incredible Odds! Back Celtic to beat Starjnan in the Champions League at 4/1!!!
- Stjarnan v Celtic: Watch a Live Stream of the Champions League qualifier
- Jordan Larsson, son of Celtic legend Henrik, scores quality curler for Helsingborg v AI...
- Ex Celtic star Shunsuke Nakamura incredible 94th minute free kick golazo equaliser in J...
- Double Down! 2/1 Celtic to beat Stjarnan in the Champions League!!!
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi