Leaked Pictures! Celtic’s brand new 2013/14 Nike away shirt
- July 3, 2013
Are you trying to be Brazil?
Pictures of Celtic’s brand new away kit for next season have just been released by Todo Sobre Camisetas, and the fresh Super Hoops jersey is undoubtedly distinctive.
Made by Nike, Celtic’s 2013-14 away strip is mainly yellow with neat green trimmings for the collar, the sleeves and seven lines across the midriff.
The shirt also has a single green star above the Celtic crest.
Celtic’s new home jersey will be sponsored by Magners, the Irish cider company, who also incorporate stripes into their logo design.
So, do we like the new Celtic shirt?
The 10 Worst Signings of The 14/15 Premier League Season
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi
- Best memes & photoshops ahead of the Barcelona v Juventus CL final [Video]