- Arsene Wenger on Arsenal 2 – Reading 1: They surprised us [video]
- Louis van Gaal gave a seriously feisty post-match interview after Chelsea 1 – Man United 0 [video]
- Gunnerblog celebrates Arsenal’s “poor” win v Reading to get into the FA Cup final [Video]
- Jose Mourinho on win over Man United: That was the game we wanted [video]
- Man United had a whopping 71% possession at Chelsea [Graphic & Tweets]
Leaked! Picture of the new Nike England home kit
- February 8, 2013
England’s win over Brazil on Wednesday night was the final time they will wear an Umbro kit at Wembley.
To mark the occasion, Umbro, who were owned briefly by Nike, produced a rather clever marketing poster which is the second image below.
There has been plenty of speculation about what the new England home kit made by Nike will look like and the first picture below has started to spread round social networking sites.
Nike’s new version of the England kit will be released in April.
(For transparency’s sake, we should point out that we have previously speculated about what the new England home Nike kit will look like.)