- Jose Mourinho urges Manchester City not to sack old foe Pellegrini [Sun]
- Jose Mourinho has an interesting theory to explain why Chelsea receive so much online hate [Video]
- 50% of Real Madrid fans want Gareth Bale to fill in for Marcelo at left-back [MARCA poll]
- David Luiz take note: Marcelo brilliantly blocks a nutmeg at Real Madrid training [Video]
- Christian Benteke gives a very ‘good’ pre-Liverpool interview…[Video]
Leaked Picture! Is this Newcastle’s new 2013-14 Puma home kit?
- June 30, 2013
Is this the new Newcastle 2013-14 home kit?
An image is being passed around the internet claiming to show a sneak peak of the Magpies uniform for the upcoming season.
The picture, which shows a junior version of the Newcastle kit, reveals that the Toon will keep their classic black and white striped shirt design, however a big black box with ‘Wonga’ plastered in the middle of it dominates the front of the jersey.
Several other colours also appear on the kit.
Puma, the kit manufactures, have put a gold logo on the shirt and shorts, whilst two dark blue pinstripes appear on the jersey.
Noticeably, the blue pinstripe of the right of the jersey is woefully wonky, leading some to counter-claim that this kit is fake.
A picture of the rumoured Newcastle 2013-14 Puma home kit is below.