Leaked Picture! Is this Newcastle’s new 2013-14 Puma home kit?
- June 30, 2013
Is this the new Newcastle 2013-14 home kit?
An image is being passed around the internet claiming to show a sneak peak of the Magpies uniform for the upcoming season.
The picture, which shows a junior version of the Newcastle kit, reveals that the Toon will keep their classic black and white striped shirt design, however a big black box with ‘Wonga’ plastered in the middle of it dominates the front of the jersey.
Several other colours also appear on the kit.
Puma, the kit manufactures, have put a gold logo on the shirt and shorts, whilst two dark blue pinstripes appear on the jersey.
Noticeably, the blue pinstripe of the right of the jersey is woefully wonky, leading some to counter-claim that this kit is fake.
A picture of the rumoured Newcastle 2013-14 Puma home kit is below.
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...