- The Top 10 Youngsters in World Football 2014 [Video]
- Lionel Messi’s insanely brilliant control for 2nd goal v Cordoba [GIF + video]
- Amazing! Jonas Gutierrez makes his Newcastle comeback for the under-21s v West Ham [Pictures]
- Harry Kane has now equalled last season’s top goal scorer at Spurs [Graphic]
- Supposed Arsenal & Man United target Christoph Kramer signs a new Bayer Leverkusen deal
Leaked Picture! Is this Newcastle’s new 2013-14 Puma home kit?
Is this the new Newcastle 2013-14 home kit?
An image is being passed around the internet claiming to show a sneak peak of the Magpies uniform for the upcoming season.
The picture, which shows a junior version of the Newcastle kit, reveals that the Toon will keep their classic black and white striped shirt design, however a big black box with ‘Wonga’ plastered in the middle of it dominates the front of the jersey.
Several other colours also appear on the kit.
Puma, the kit manufactures, have put a gold logo on the shirt and shorts, whilst two dark blue pinstripes appear on the jersey.
Noticeably, the blue pinstripe of the right of the jersey is woefully wonky, leading some to counter-claim that this kit is fake.
A picture of the rumoured Newcastle 2013-14 Puma home kit is below.
- Updated: June 30, 2013