- Honorary Bayern president Franz Beckenbauer on Liverpool target Shaqiri: ‘He can probably go’
- “We’re gonna win the CL”: Man City fan says Yaya Toure must be benched after 3-2 win v Bayern [Video]
- Joe Rothwell finished a beautiful Man United U21 team move last night [Vine & GIF]
- Arsene Wenger explains why Olivier Giroud is not on Arsenal CL squad list
- Individual Highlights: Ander Herrera (Man United U21s) v Blackburn
Leaked Picture: AC Milan’s new Adidas home kit for 2013-14
Football-shirts.co.uk claim to have the inside scoop on AC Milan’s new Adidas home kit for the 2013-14 season.
A new picture has come out showcasing the supposed Rossoneri home kit for new season, which stays true to the club’s tradional red and black colours with the noticeable addition of some gold.
The gold appears as three Adidas hallmark stripes down the shoulders and sleeves, while the front of the jersey has Milan’s historic black and red pinstripes.
The collar is perhaps the ugliest part of the shirt. With an Italian flag poking up on the right hand side, the neck opening seems poorly cut and possibly not that comfortable.
The leaded picture of AC Milan’s new, rumoured Adidas home kit for 2013-14 can be seen below.
- Updated: June 11, 2013