Leaked Picture: AC Milan’s new Adidas home kit for 2013-14
- June 11, 2013
Football-shirts.co.uk claim to have the inside scoop on AC Milan’s new Adidas home kit for the 2013-14 season.
A new picture has come out showcasing the supposed Rossoneri home kit for new season, which stays true to the club’s tradional red and black colours with the noticeable addition of some gold.
The gold appears as three Adidas hallmark stripes down the shoulders and sleeves, while the front of the jersey has Milan’s historic black and red pinstripes.
The collar is perhaps the ugliest part of the shirt. With an Italian flag poking up on the right hand side, the neck opening seems poorly cut and possibly not that comfortable.
The leaded picture of AC Milan’s new, rumoured Adidas home kit for 2013-14 can be seen below.
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...