Leaked Picture: AC Milan’s new Adidas home kit for 2013-14
- June 11, 2013
Football-shirts.co.uk claim to have the inside scoop on AC Milan’s new Adidas home kit for the 2013-14 season.
A new picture has come out showcasing the supposed Rossoneri home kit for new season, which stays true to the club’s tradional red and black colours with the noticeable addition of some gold.
The gold appears as three Adidas hallmark stripes down the shoulders and sleeves, while the front of the jersey has Milan’s historic black and red pinstripes.
The collar is perhaps the ugliest part of the shirt. With an Italian flag poking up on the right hand side, the neck opening seems poorly cut and possibly not that comfortable.
The leaded picture of AC Milan’s new, rumoured Adidas home kit for 2013-14 can be seen below.
The 10 Worst Signings of The 14/15 Premier League Season
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi
- Best memes & photoshops ahead of the Barcelona v Juventus CL final [Video]