Leaked! New Brazil (home), Holland (away), Portugal (away) & France (away) shirts
- January 15, 2013
The Uruguayan blog “Todo sobre camisetas” (“All about shirts”) are usually first out the blocks with pictures of new kits and so it has proved again with a selection of international teams revealed today.
On Friday we showed you the emerging pictures of the new Brazil home shirt.
Reverting back to the 1990 World Cup style, it looks classy, but then again there is only so much you can do with the Brazil kit.
All the shirts below are by Nike and the away kits for Holland, Portugal and France certainly make for interesting viewing.
Holland’s in particular is a real eye opener. Portugal’s black looks classy enough. Whilst France’s blue offering could well be a polo shirt for a night out.
Let us know what you think in the comments…
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...