- Crystal Palace’s Yannick Bolasie shows off his ‘tekkers’ on a hands-free Segway [Video]
- Arsenal’s Lukas Podolski receives a super cute Christmas message from a little girl [Instagram]
- Atletico want Chelsea’s Fernando Torres as he’s eligible for the Champions League [Mundo Deportivo]
- Man United have only ever lost once on Boxing Day in the Premier League, 86.4% win record
- Stoke’s Robert Huth is this year’s Scrooge, tweets “I hate Christmas”
Leaked! New Brazil (home), Holland (away), Portugal (away) & France (away) shirts
The Uruguayan blog “Todo sobre camisetas” (“All about shirts”) are usually first out the blocks with pictures of new kits and so it has proved again with a selection of international teams revealed today.
On Friday we showed you the emerging pictures of the new Brazil home shirt.
Reverting back to the 1990 World Cup style, it looks classy, but then again there is only so much you can do with the Brazil kit.
All the shirts below are by Nike and the away kits for Holland, Portugal and France certainly make for interesting viewing.
Holland’s in particular is a real eye opener. Portugal’s black looks classy enough. Whilst France’s blue offering could well be a polo shirt for a night out.
Let us know what you think in the comments…
- Updated: January 15, 2013