Leaked! Mexico’s away kit for 2014 World Cup is downright fugly [Picture]
- December 9, 2013
Jorge Campos for Mexico at USA 1994: Now that's a football kit. pic.twitter.com/LWTrR8c2PV
— Bleacher Report UK (@br_uk) December 6, 2013
Whoever sanctioned this in the Mexican FA should be pulled up in front of a public enquiry and forced to explain themselves.
Uruguayan website Todos Sobre Camisetas have released a brand new image of Mexico’s away shirt for the 2014 World Cup, and it’s downright fugly.
Made by Adidas, the orange-ish red kit looks more like something the Dutch would agree not to wear in public than a kit suitable for El Tri.
Aside from the colour, the shirt has a terrible line across the chest which looks like the readout from a seismometer after an earthquake.
On the bright side, no other nation at World Cup will clash with Mexico’s kit.
But forget what we think, do you like it?
The 15 Greatest Photos of the 2014/15 Campaign
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...