- Martin Skrtel & Adam Lallana post match interview after Liverpool 2 – Arsenal 2 [Video]
- Arsenal man Per Mertesacker mauled for ducking out of Martin Skrtel’s equaliser [Pic & Tweets]
- Arsenal slammed for poor defending on Liverpool’s equaliser [Tweets]
- Best tweets as 10 man Liverpool score late equaliser to draw 2-2 at home to Arsenal
- Liverpool’s defending for Olivier Giroud goal was WOEFUL [Pictures]
Leaked! Mexico’s away kit for 2014 World Cup is downright fugly [Picture]
Jorge Campos for Mexico at USA 1994: Now that's a football kit. pic.twitter.com/LWTrR8c2PV
— Bleacher Report UK (@br_uk) December 6, 2013
Whoever sanctioned this in the Mexican FA should be pulled up in front of a public enquiry and forced to explain themselves.
Uruguayan website Todos Sobre Camisetas have released a brand new image of Mexico’s away shirt for the 2014 World Cup, and it’s downright fugly.
Made by Adidas, the orange-ish red kit looks more like something the Dutch would agree not to wear in public than a kit suitable for El Tri.
Aside from the colour, the shirt has a terrible line across the chest which looks like the readout from a seismometer after an earthquake.
On the bright side, no other nation at World Cup will clash with Mexico’s kit.
But forget what we think, do you like it?
- Updated: December 9, 2013