- 10Bet Exclusive Bonus: 50% Up To £200 Free!
- Bet365 Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- NetBet Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £100 Free!
- Bet365 Live streaming - Watch Live Sports
- BoyleSports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Ladbrokes Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Betfred Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25!
- Winner Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- 18Bet Exclusive Bonus: 150% Up To £30 Free!
- Betway Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Vernons Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25 Free!
Leaked! Mexico’s away kit for 2014 World Cup is downright fugly [Picture]
- Updated: December 9, 2013
Jorge Campos for Mexico at USA 1994: Now that's a football kit. pic.twitter.com/LWTrR8c2PV
— Bleacher Report UK (@br_uk) December 6, 2013
Whoever sanctioned this in the Mexican FA should be pulled up in front of a public enquiry and forced to explain themselves.
Uruguayan website Todos Sobre Camisetas have released a brand new image of Mexico’s away shirt for the 2014 World Cup, and it’s downright fugly.
Made by Adidas, the orange-ish red kit looks more like something the Dutch would agree not to wear in public than a kit suitable for El Tri.
Aside from the colour, the shirt has a terrible line across the chest which looks like the readout from a seismometer after an earthquake.
On the bright side, no other nation at World Cup will clash with Mexico’s kit.
But forget what we think, do you like it?