Leaked! Mexico’s away kit for 2014 World Cup is downright fugly [Picture]
- December 9, 2013
Jorge Campos for Mexico at USA 1994: Now that's a football kit. pic.twitter.com/LWTrR8c2PV
— Bleacher Report UK (@br_uk) December 6, 2013
Whoever sanctioned this in the Mexican FA should be pulled up in front of a public enquiry and forced to explain themselves.
Uruguayan website Todos Sobre Camisetas have released a brand new image of Mexico’s away shirt for the 2014 World Cup, and it’s downright fugly.
Made by Adidas, the orange-ish red kit looks more like something the Dutch would agree not to wear in public than a kit suitable for El Tri.
Aside from the colour, the shirt has a terrible line across the chest which looks like the readout from a seismometer after an earthquake.
On the bright side, no other nation at World Cup will clash with Mexico’s kit.
But forget what we think, do you like it?
- Dutch FA troll relentless Mexican fan after Robben’s dive inspired a year of tweets
- Mexico coach Miguel Herrera accused of assaulting journalist Christian Martinoli in Phi...
- Ex-Spurs striker Giovani dos Santos slammed “haters” after Mexico won the G...
- Jamaica 1 – Mexico 3: Andres Guardado & Oribe Peralta lead El Tri to Gold Cu...
- Mexico fans chucked beer at Panama’s players during a goal celebration at the Gol...
- Mexico’s Paul Aguilar produced the most ridiculous dive you will ever see v Panam...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi